Half(100) of FORZA HORIZON 2 car list revealed. SO MANY CARS

#41Jedi454Posted 7/23/2014 2:14:41 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Still dont understand 200 cars in an arcade racer. This is not a sim 90 of these vehicles wont ever get driven.

I detect butthurt and jealousy.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#42kennyynnooPosted 7/23/2014 3:58:24 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Can you do stuff casually in this game like drive around just goofing off and stuff?

You can either do races, challenges, photo shoots or just cruise around and drive off road if you want. It's not Burn out like with ramps to jump but there are areas to jump like ditches....it tries to be a real world not props with that regard. You can get some air. People create police cars and do chases, some setup drag race spots.....I'm going off of how the first horizon was. Think classic need for speed but sim handles and more open with in car views, modding cars, customizing body and paint. It's made for car guys/girls. If it didn't exist I would be a ps4 owner honestly laylow, it was my favorite car game last gen. I'll still buy a ps4 but I'm holding off until Gran Turismo 7, driveclub isn't offering me enough to drop another $400.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#43ScRuiPosted 7/23/2014 4:40:08 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Can you do stuff casually in this game like drive around just goofing off and stuff?

You can either do races, challenges, photo shoots or just cruise around and drive off road if you want. It's not Burn out like with ramps to jump but there are areas to jump like ditches....it tries to be a real world not props with that regard. You can get some air. People create police cars and do chases, some setup drag race spots.....I'm going off of how the first horizon was. Think classic need for speed but sim handles and more open with in car views, modding cars, customizing body and paint. It's made for car guys/girls. If it didn't exist I would be a ps4 owner honestly laylow, it was my favorite car game last gen. I'll still buy a ps4 but I'm holding off until Gran Turismo 7, driveclub isn't offering me enough to drop another $400.

I'm so pissed I missed (really didn't pay attention to it) Forza Horizon on Xbox 360... Should have listened to my friends... Ooo well, just makes me want Forza Horizon 2 even more...

Definitely my most anticipated title coming this year...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#44spacejamjordanzPosted 7/23/2014 4:44:26 AM
Jedi454 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Still dont understand 200 cars in an arcade racer. This is not a sim 90 of these vehicles wont ever get driven.

I probably won't even use half the cars in that game. Especially once I am to earn the cars I actually want.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#45kennyynnooPosted 7/23/2014 4:46:13 AM
ScRui posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I'm so pissed I missed (really didn't pay attention to it) Forza Horizon on Xbox 360... Should have listened to my friends... Ooo well, just makes me want Forza Horizon 2 even more...

Definitely my most anticipated title coming this year...

Some didn't love it as much as me. It did i only have 8 player free roam online with no traffic. But I made friends and we did organized cruises with GPS. Drag races, drifting in groups. The day night cycle was amazing though and still looks good, I played last night in fact. This game will need custom music soon though, MS needs to wok on this instead of all these small updates.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#46Dev445Posted 7/23/2014 5:01:24 AM
Damn can't wait for this, Its going to be too EPIC!
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#47TheMuffinPosted 7/23/2014 6:00:51 AM
I'm sad that there isn't a MazdaSpeed3 in there. They put the Focus in there among other things but bypass a much cooler looking car that's on par with it. Just once I'd like to drive my actual car in one of these games.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#48Illogical_PoetPosted 7/23/2014 6:09:45 AM
zerooo0 posted...
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/22/forza-horizon-2-reveals-its-first-100-cars

Can not wait to find me some barns.

Shaping up and looking fun! :-D
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
#49kennyynnooPosted 7/23/2014 10:23:11 AM
TheMuffin posted...
I'm sad that there isn't a MazdaSpeed3 in there. They put the Focus in there among other things but bypass a much cooler looking car that's on par with it. Just once I'd like to drive my actual car in one of these games.

Still 100+ unannounced. But they'd probably use the new 3, liked last gen more my wife leased 2 when I worked for Mazda. I thought forza 5 had the Mazda 3?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#50SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/23/2014 10:27:29 AM
Jedi454 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

his tears could lubricate an orgy
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil