Half(100) of FORZA HORIZON 2 car list revealed. SO MANY CARS

#51thegamer00Posted 7/23/2014 10:30:57 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
DC is fine with 50. Arcade racers with more then 30 cars is extremely redundant. Those 200 cars will be more like 25 different driving, the rest all cosmetic/same.

This guy seems to hate choice. Probably stuck with a PS4 only choice is driveclub.
#52Laylow12Posted 7/23/2014 10:35:06 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Can you do stuff casually in this game like drive around just goofing off and stuff?

You can either do races, challenges, photo shoots or just cruise around and drive off road if you want. It's not Burn out like with ramps to jump but there are areas to jump like ditches....it tries to be a real world not props with that regard. You can get some air. People create police cars and do chases, some setup drag race spots.....I'm going off of how the first horizon was. Think classic need for speed but sim handles and more open with in car views, modding cars, customizing body and paint. It's made for car guys/girls. If it didn't exist I would be a ps4 owner honestly laylow, it was my favorite car game last gen. I'll still buy a ps4 but I'm holding off until Gran Turismo 7, driveclub isn't offering me enough to drop another $400.

Oh man, sounds awesome. I remember playing Mid Town Madness in free roam mode on THE ORIGINAL XBOX ONE and having that be my favorite game.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#53Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 7/23/2014 10:35:29 AM
Hopefully FH2 will have per-car-challenges similar to the 1,000 Club Challenges from FH; I loved the added incentive of driving each and every car. I found some gems that I would have otherwise avoided.
---
Welcome to the Virtual Asylum
#54gobuffalo30Posted 7/23/2014 11:02:50 AM
thegamer00 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
DC is fine with 50. Arcade racers with more then 30 cars is extremely redundant. Those 200 cars will be more like 25 different driving, the rest all cosmetic/same.

This guy seems to hate choice. Probably stuck with a PS4 only choice is driveclub.

Do you hate reading comprehension because your post is not truly addressing his post.
#55phineasfoolPosted 7/23/2014 11:09:35 AM
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
Hopefully FH2 will have per-car-challenges similar to the 1,000 Club Challenges from FH; I loved the added incentive of driving each and every car. I found some gems that I would have otherwise avoided.

I believe they said it does have the individual car challenges, so there is the reason to try out all the different cars.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#56ScRuiPosted 7/25/2014 3:23:46 AM
phineasfool posted...
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...

I believe they said it does have the individual car challenges, so there is the reason to try out all the different cars.

Each car will have specific challenges/races/events...

You definitely won't be driving the same car the whole game, as per some fanpups have suggested...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#57kennyynnooPosted 7/25/2014 3:29:54 AM
Best of all they said in online you will be leveling up just driving around, you can just drift around in free roam and get points non stop. I did free roam most in FH1 and all you could gain was the million mile cash if I recall.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#58TheMuffinPosted 7/28/2014 9:23:30 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
TheMuffin posted...
I'm sad that there isn't a MazdaSpeed3 in there. They put the Focus in there among other things but bypass a much cooler looking car that's on par with it. Just once I'd like to drive my actual car in one of these games.

Still 100+ unannounced. But they'd probably use the new 3, liked last gen more my wife leased 2 when I worked for Mazda. I thought forza 5 had the Mazda 3?

I'll be honest, I don't know. Never played Forza 5.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.