Can someone explain why the Master Chief Collection is any different than TLoU?

#61MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/22/2014 4:45:58 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

This website DOES have Forum Masters.

Good to know.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#62kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 4:50:59 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

This website DOES have Forum Masters.

Good to know.

Only issue is they mod x1 guys.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#63Laylow12Posted 7/22/2014 5:14:03 PM
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
Weird, zero we same time posted. Freaky.

Oh wow!

Now all you have to do is cross your streams and you'll be GameFaQs bros for eternity!

Thumbs up!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#64zerooo0Posted 7/22/2014 5:15:22 PM
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
Weird, zero we same time posted. Freaky.

I know that was awesome. First same time post ever.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#65chedibang1994Posted 7/22/2014 5:28:18 PM
They are the same but also I'm able to play halo 5 beta that's what I'm on ship for, but mostly the same
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#66Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/22/2014 6:05:20 PM
It's not, it's actually way worse since Halo is more about multiplayer than single player, and even though Microsoft obviously had to include the games' multiplayer for the above reason, it will quickly die out due to fragmenting the community.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#67PuddingshotgunPosted 7/22/2014 6:46:28 PM
I just think that the deal is that it's a re-mastered part of a lot of xbox owner's first games.

Well, that would only be true for Halo 2 and maybe Halo 3.
---
I CALL SHOTGUN!!! (splat)
#68AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 7:10:36 PM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
It's not, it's actually way worse since Halo is more about multiplayer than single player, and even though Microsoft obviously had to include the games' multiplayer for the above reason, it will quickly die out due to fragmenting the community.

So much ignorance in this post. So it's worse to want to be able to play MP games we CAN'T anymore compared to playing a year old single player game? Lol please. I'm gonna add a extra "lol" at your "it will quickly die out" quote. Do you realize halo 3 still has a VERY steady community, hmm how long has that game been out again? On top of halo 2 being played heavily till the day servers shut down? I think Bill Cosby needs to do a new show called "Sony kids say the darndest things"
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#69N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 7/22/2014 7:24:17 PM
killerbasa posted...
TLoU isn't a cash grab for those whom haven't played it yet. (Like myself)

I would also pay $50 for an HD TLoU. Simply because I haven't played the game yet. However, by the time I get a PS4 and get around to playing it the price of the game should be around $20. So it is a win-win for me. Those that have played it on PS3 already I don't see the justification and understand people calling it a cash grab in that circumstance.

I think this is what most people with common sense are pointing out. It makes it seem like a cash grab because it's only a year old, most PS4 owners are probably previous PS3 owners that have already played it, so it would make sense that those people have no reason really to own it. Also a huge factor that will determine the way TLoU sells is what is available before, or right after release (games wise), because there aren't a whole lot of great games out yet (and that goes for MS too). While I know MS has pulled desperate things and screwed themselves up this gen so far, Sony releasing a year old game again for only 10$ cheaper seems kind of stupid. ND could have made a smaller budget game like an old PS1 style open world crash bandicoot for 50$, but have it be a smaller game, nothing huge. Just something different I think would be key for them (Sony) if it was well executed by ND.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#70N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 7/22/2014 7:37:26 PM(edited)
Oh and also I don't think anyone has pointed out that you can play from level one of Halo: CE all the way to the last level of Halo 4 with no breaks in the cinematics or anything. Like playing a whole 40+ hour saga all the way through. That would be a sweet achievement, and would be crazy to do. One entire play through with friends on co-op would be sweet. Stay up all weekend and split screen with a buddy.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5