if game devs are competent professionals, game delays won't happen

#1mewmew42Posted 7/22/2014 3:33:13 PM
Have never waited more than 1 hour for a big Mac

When apple announce an apple product to release, it didn't get delayed

If i pre ordered a pizza for pick up, it is not delayed for weeks

If you meet all requirements for the banks, funds will be made available

Somehow gaming industry is more special than the rest

Incompetence and cash grab is acceptable

that's what happens when no professional governing bodies/board monitors the gaming industry

At least I can still buy shadow of mordor,your loss EA
#2sammogardPosted 7/22/2014 3:35:12 PM
video games are far more complex then a big mac. or pizza or anthing amongst the nature. things happen in the video game world. not a big deal stop crying.
#3EstocassassinPosted 7/22/2014 3:37:55 PM
Wouldn't you prefer they delay it rather than have bf4 all over again?
#4Crystyn_7BPosted 7/22/2014 3:42:33 PM
If developers were businessmen delays would be strategic...

If developers were professionals they'd want to ship a finished product they'd be proud to present to their customers.
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/22/2014 3:44:20 PM
I'm still waiting on heists for GTA V. Rockstar has been teasing us worse than Game of Thrones "winter is coming"
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6EstocassassinPosted 7/22/2014 3:47:11 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
I'm still waiting on heists for GTA V. Rockstar has been teasing us worse than Game of Thrones "winter is coming"

o_O they still haven't released heists????
#7aj4x94Posted 7/22/2014 3:48:26 PM
I will take a delay any day of the week if it means we don't get a repeat of BF4.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/22/2014 3:49:19 PM
Estocassassin posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...

o_O they still haven't released heists????

I'm pretty sure they finished developing online heists awhile ago they're just waiting to launch it with the next gen ports
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#9crucialPosted 7/22/2014 3:49:58 PM
Just like with Movies,they will get delayed,when you have 100's of titles being released every year there will be delay's,sometimes devs get more funding so they use that to make the game better,or bigger or prettier and well it must get delayed,look at Watch Dog's if the game was not delayed could you imagine how bad it would have been?even worse then the final game.

Much rather have a dev/pub delay a game to make it better then release a game like Alien CM that needed another year at least but they said F it let's release it anyways and well you know what happened.
#10userfrigginamePosted 7/22/2014 4:11:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]