Torn between MS and Sony...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Torn between MS and Sony...
1 year ago#1
I like Sony due to it pretty much being the spotlight console of Final Fantasy games. I just feel the Sony consoles are too plain. It has nothing as dare I say, standoffish, as the 360 and x1 kinects. Also no halo, Forza, viva pinata, and the list goes on.

I traded my ps4 for a Xbox one, due to being a Forza and Kinect fan. But afterward I'm now becoming a fan of final fantasy, and want to play dynasty warriors ps4 and mlb the show.

I simply can't afford both consoles. I'd ask what I should do, though I'm not expecting miracle answers.
1 year ago#2
Get the PS4 and never, ever look back.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#3
If there's more games you want on ps4 then buy a ps4. If there's more games you want on xbox then buy an xbox.

It really is that simple.

Oh and ignore the troll above. Make your decision, as I said, based on the games you want to play.
---
Thanks for the response and have a blessed day.
1 year ago#4
Laylow12 posted...

Yeah then it can gather dust and you can live here like him.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
1 year ago#5
Laylow12 posted...

Ignore this troll and never, ever look back.
1 year ago#6
If you are a Final Fantasy fan you gotta be playing FFXIV. It is the ultimate FF experience.
1 year ago#7
PotatoHog posted...
I like Sony due to it pretty much being the spotlight console of Final Fantasy games. I just feel the Sony consoles are too plain. It has nothing as dare I say, standoffish, as the 360 and x1 kinects. Also no halo, Forza, viva pinata, and the list goes on.

I traded my ps4 for a Xbox one, due to being a Forza and Kinect fan. But afterward I'm now becoming a fan of final fantasy, and want to play dynasty warriors ps4 and mlb the show.

I simply can't afford both consoles. I'd ask what I should do, though I'm not expecting miracle answers.

First off you've made TERRIBLE choices so far. You don't trade in PS4s or Xboxs early in their life cycles due to "no games". Be patient and wait for some. Keep your XBONE and save up for a PS4. Stop trading stuff in :/
1 year ago#8
kennyynnoo posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Yeah then it can gather dust and you can live here like him.

Oh burn!
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
1 year ago#9
Well, just so you know, Final Fantasy has been on Xbox since last gen. I stuck with Playstation, cuz they had Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy, but that is no longer the case.
1 year ago#10
imo if you enjoy single player games then you should go Sony. But if you play multiplayer games almost exclusively, go Microsoft. Sony's fanbase is so egh L_L
---
3DS FC:4570-8680-3113/Pepper
msg me if you add me(and say why) or I won't know you exist!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Torn between MS and Sony...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived