Torn between MS and Sony...

#21triple sPosted 7/22/2014 6:33:33 PM
It really all comes down to what games you prefer man. The PS4 is obviously the more powerful of the two so it has the advantage there. PS4 also has more games on it and as of now seems to be the more popular console to go to at the moment. Everyone is different though but three words made me get the Xbox One first....Master Chief Collection. I have a gaming PC so that game advantage the PS4 doesn't do as much for me as oppose to someone who doesn't have a gaming PC(PS4 has a lot of indy titles that are available on PC)
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#22Laylow12Posted 7/22/2014 6:37:02 PM
TheeLeeham posted...
Laylow12 posted...
You should ignore everyone that told you to ignore me as they enjoy hiding their heads in the sand and pretending everything is alright when the ceiling is falling in on them.

Yeah or you could listen to a guy that thinks a console having a few games that aren't 1080p is the equivalent of the ceiling falling in.

I'd rather be informed than to sit on deck and watch the band playing as the ship sinks.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#23CMX5Posted 7/22/2014 6:44:29 PM
Just save up for a PS4.
No point in selling your Xbone if you do enjoy it.
Just grab a PS4 again whenever you have the money for it. At least then you have two great systems. And tons of games to choose from.
---
GameFaqs is much more tolerable with the average Trolls on ignore.
Destiny. Batman:AK. Halo:MCC. No Man's Sky.
#24ZeroShot101Posted 7/22/2014 7:11:11 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Get the PS4 and never, ever look back.

get a pc the multi plats are better
#25ElemayowePosted 7/22/2014 7:34:30 PM
userfrigginame posted...
Well, just so you know, Final Fantasy has been on Xbox since last gen. I stuck with Playstation, cuz they had Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy, but that is no longer the case.

These are literally the only 3 things I was ever jealous of PS owners for the last two gens. But yeah now they're multiplats I'm happy!
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087