New Xbox Commercial

#11zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 6:11:30 PM
This is probably one of the best ads I've ever seen.

Hopefully MS puts this up on TV a lot. Loved the Rocky quote.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#12RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/23/2014 6:20:25 PM
That was dope
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#13chedibang1994Posted 7/23/2014 6:33:56 PM
Love this commercial
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#14Laylow12Posted 7/23/2014 6:55:39 PM
The XBOX ONE is Mickey a former contender and the PS4 is Clubber Lang and we all know what happened there.

Wii-U is Paulie the closed minded, lovable, affable guy who skips to the beat of his own drum.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15killerbasaPosted 7/23/2014 6:59:01 PM
I really like it. With the influx of Rocky marathons on TV recently it fits pretty well. Good thing too because I felt that the PS4 was doing better marketing wise compared to Xbox.

PS4- Apollo Creed. Initially better than Rocky, heck will always be better slightly better than Rocky if it weren't for that dang plot armor. Overconfident and likes to run his mouth a lot. Pushes Rocky to get better.
PC- Ivan Drago. An almost foreign group of people that drone on about their superiority. Insane performance due to access to cutting edge equipment and steroids. "I fight for me!"
Xbox One- Rocky. The hero fighting against all odds and experiences handicaps from time to time. Has to find himself and make the right decisions.
Wii U- ADRIIIIIIIAANNN!!!!!
#16GambitbuzzkillPosted 7/23/2014 7:14:47 PM
Wow awesome job on this one MS.

Nintendo- Tommy Gunn
PS4- Ivan Drago
XBOX- Rocky.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#17liquidblue4Posted 7/23/2014 7:28:53 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
if Xbox is Rocky then which fighters would PS4 and Wii U be?

PS4: Clubber Lang. Wins at first because Xbox gets to comfortable being a champion. Xbox comes back and kills it.

Wii U: Celebrity boxer. Not a fighter, but still comes out to put on a show for the fans.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#18Dev445Posted 7/23/2014 8:32:48 PM
killerbasa posted...
I really like it. With the influx of Rocky marathons on TV recently it fits pretty well. Good thing too because I felt that the PS4 was doing better marketing wise compared to Xbox.

PS4- Apollo Creed. Initially better than Rocky, heck will always be better slightly better than Rocky if it weren't for that dang plot armor. Overconfident and likes to run his mouth a lot. Pushes Rocky to get better.
PC- Ivan Drago. An almost foreign group of people that drone on about their superiority. Insane performance due to access to cutting edge equipment and steroids. "I fight for me!"
Xbox One- Rocky. The hero fighting against all odds and experiences handicaps from time to time. Has to find himself and make the right decisions.
Wii U- ADRIIIIIIIAANNN!!!!!

XD this is pretty accurate
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#19AwayFromHerePosted 7/23/2014 8:34:31 PM
How the f*** are people calling the XBOne an underdog hero after the bulls*** MS tried to pull?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#20abbeldydooPosted 7/23/2014 8:39:22 PM
Hey yo,Sony.I didn't hear no bell.
---
i'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday through friday plane!