New Xbox Commercial

#31deadmarvPosted 7/25/2014 2:41:45 AM
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
How the f*** are people calling the XBOne an underdog hero after the bulls*** MS tried to pull?

Reassurance, delusions, blind fanatical fanboyism?

lol @ the Mr T fan of the topic! You guys will never get old!

(meaning you will will never grow up, will you)

Pot meet kettle.

yeah because you totally see me trolling a piece of plastic that I hate because I'm a chest beating mouthbreather.

Nice flaming, I'm really hurt by your insults. My comment was not aimed at "a piece of plastic that I hate" but it was aimed at posters like you who can't take a joke.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#32Spetsnaz420Posted 7/25/2014 2:53:18 AM
It's cute how you guys think xbox is rocky
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#33CapwnDPosted 7/25/2014 2:58:29 AM
deadmarv posted...
My comment was not aimed at "a piece of plastic that I hate" but it was aimed at posters like you who can't take a joke.

Can't take a joke? Either you don't know the Rocky movie franchise, you don't understand what a joke is, or there's something else malfunctioning with you. Based on your responses, it looks like it's all three.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#34deadmarvPosted 7/25/2014 3:05:19 AM
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...
My comment was not aimed at "a piece of plastic that I hate" but it was aimed at posters like you who can't take a joke.

Can't take a joke? Either you don't know the Rocky movie franchise, you don't understand what a joke is, or there's something else malfunctioning with you. Based on your responses, it looks like it's all three.

My comment had nothing to with the Rocky francise, we definitely have different senses of humor, and last I checked, I wasn't attacking someone he doesn't know on a message board. Maybe you should look in the mirror?
---
#35CapwnDPosted 7/25/2014 3:25:53 AM(edited)
deadmarv posted...
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...

My comment had nothing to with the Rocky francise, we definitely have different senses of humor, and last I checked, I wasn't attacking someone he doesn't know on a message board. Maybe you should look in the mirror?

Your comment was deleted for trolling.

All that a mirror is going to show is that your comment was deleted for trolling, I commented on somebody representing the the most off-kilter villain of the rocky series, and that you should perhaps either read a book or maybe even watch old movies if you want to keep up.

BTW the guy you are defending:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69495870
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69586434

Just saying.

EDIT: Oops sorry, that last link isn't the guy you're defending, it's you crying about Xbot this and Xbot that.

Seriously, will people like you ever grow up?
---
#36roperpokerPosted 7/25/2014 3:15:44 AM
It would have been much better had they used games that are purely Xbox exclusive - I thought it was cheese.
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#37deadmarvPosted 7/25/2014 3:29:30 AM
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...

All that a mirror is going to show is that your comment was deleted for trolling, I commented on somebody representing the the most off-kilter villain of the rocky series, and that you should perhaps either read a book or maybe even watch old movies if you want to keep up.

Just saying.

Right now it seems I'm defending myself, I don't care about the other guy.

My post that got deleted(which I agree with) was a response to "who would see ms as the underdog?", and had nothing to do with Rocky.

Also if you have to resort to continuing to insult my age and intelligence, I'm going to have to say "Good day" to you sir, because I really don't feel like arguing with what SEEMS to be a fanboy.
---
#38CapwnDPosted 7/25/2014 3:33:13 AM
I edited my post again, looks like you really have some issues. : /

Good look with that.
---
#39deadmarvPosted 7/25/2014 3:37:04 AM
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...
CapwnD posted...
deadmarv posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69586434

Just saying.

EDIT: Oops sorry, that last link isn't the guy you're defending, it's you crying about Xbot this and Xbot that.

Seriously, will people like you ever grow up?

Sigh, the post when I used that term was on the PS4 board against a troll.

But since you can't stop insulting my age, I'll just mark you as a fanboy and stop responding to your flaming. I hope you can get over this anger and might I suggest you see someone about this obsession you have about other People's age.
---
#40CapwnDPosted 7/25/2014 3:53:14 AM
poor deadmarv
---