Does MIcrosoft have an answer for The Uncharted series?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does MIcrosoft have an answer for The Uncharted series?
11 months ago#51
Halo
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
11 months ago#52
Halo and Gears. Which is also their answer to InFamous, The Last of Us, God of War, Killzone, any other games released by ND or Sucker Punch or Guerilla games, LBP, Bloodborne, and any other exclusives down the line such as Tales. Lol.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
11 months ago#53
Izraeil posted...
Because what you said is a complete lie.

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/game-publisher-rankings-for-2010-releases

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/game-publisher-rankings-for-2011-releases

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/game-publisher-rankings-for-2012-releases

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/game-publisher-rankings-for-2013-releases

Izraeil posted...
Not to mention "last 4 years" is a completely moronic and arbitrary restriction.

This response doesn't surprise me, considering you're butthurt that yet another trolling attempt has been thwarted. But feel free to look at the years before that when 360 had even more exclusives and first party games, we'll be here laughing when you get back.

Millertime660 posted...
Nice! Real mature dude.....

Yea that's what children do when they're smacked upside the head with facts, they cry and throw temper-tantrums.
11 months ago#54
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
No they eliminated there entertainment department so they won't do movies.

lmao well played. But on topic, is Uncharted a big game like that? I haven't played it, but it doesn't look GREAT to me. Looks like a good game, but nothing HUGE like...I guess the Halo series.

the second uncharted has a metacritic score a little over 96%

Halo CE's metacritic is 97.
Halo 2's is 95.
Halo 3's 94.

Uncharted's respectfully are 88, 96, and 92. I don't think MS needs another "answer", esp after this past E3.
---
gt: For Spartaa
11 months ago#55
Shik_stick posted...
Funny how fanboys like to bash Sony's first party IPs but not a SINGLE MS IP has ever won as many awards or accolades or has ever been so critically accepted and praised as much as Uncharted and The Last of Us...not to mention Little big Planet or God of War.

Sony has MUCH better IPs than MS. It's just a fact at this point people. Not saying MS has bad games but they just don't match what Sony has.

Your fanboy is showing. Halo and Gears have won many awards and done more for their genres than Uncharted and TLOU. Also I like to play games not movies.
---
gt: For Spartaa
11 months ago#56
SupaflyGibson posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

lmao well played. But on topic, is Uncharted a big game like that? I haven't played it, but it doesn't look GREAT to me. Looks like a good game, but nothing HUGE like...I guess the Halo series.

the second uncharted has a metacritic score a little over 96%

Halo CE's metacritic is 97.
Halo 2's is 95.
Halo 3's 94.

Uncharted's respectfully are 88, 96, and 92. I don't think MS needs another "answer", esp after this past E3.

You do need to consider the fact that 343 is now in charge of Halo and Halo 4 did not score as well as Bungie's games (though it still scored superbly well)
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
11 months ago#57
Gears of War
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73
11 months ago#58
Idk...? Halo? Gears? Titanfall?

I mean, Uncharted's bassically a mediocre shooter with a bunch of "ooh-ahh" scripted sequences and "puzzles" that solve themselves. The games are universally praised for the graphics and story.

Let's be honest here, those games really aren't that great. If what you're asking is doesn't Microsoft have any good selling game series, well, yeah, just named a few. If what you're asking is where's Microsoft heavily scripted shooter pretending to be Indiana Jones then, crap, I guess Microsoft's doomed. All hail Sony, give me more movie games.
11 months ago#59
CharadeSmith posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

So the XB1 was eliminated? Damn

You can always tell when someone speaks the truth when you see CharadeSmith getting butt-hurt over it. Uncharted, TLOU, and MGS4 are just movies with a little gameplay sprinkled on them. They are overrated and aren't even worth getting. Ever go to youtube and see a video where somebody links the cutscenes together and skips the gameplay? Watch those for the games I mentioned and there you go...you played those "games" for free.
11 months ago#60
ExoticCharm posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

So the XB1 was eliminated? Damn

You can always tell when someone speaks the truth when you see CharadeSmith getting butt-hurt over it. Uncharted, TLOU, and MGS4 are just movies with a little gameplay sprinkled on them. They are overrated and aren't even worth getting. Ever go to youtube and see a video where somebody links the cutscenes together and skips the gameplay? Watch those for the games I mentioned and there you go...you played those "games" for free.

H-hey! The part where you play in MGS4 were fun! Except the tailing mission
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does MIcrosoft have an answer for The Uncharted series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived