"Opinion: Xbox One --The console that used to be different"

#41Ma1iciousGnom3Posted 7/23/2014 10:06:47 AM
Couldn't agree more with the article. I don't think some of you guys realize that most people don't buy a console for just 1 reason. They put more weight in some factors than others and there's not really anything wrong with that.
#42SixStringHeroPosted 7/23/2014 10:17:26 AM
"So, you don't own either?

I'm a bit more pessimistic when it comes to my "wounds"--which is why I don't (or try not to) support certain companies. I'm still ticked off about Real ID...and LotRO going FTP after I bought a lifetime membership."

^
My browser won't allow me to quote properly.

At current I don't own either. I am still quite content with my 360 and PS3. I know I won't be able to swear off Sony indefinitely, since I have owned every previous Playstation. Same goes for the XONE as most of my friends and family are on 360 and some already own XONEs.

My main hang ups are 1. Lack of HD space (I will have to purchase an external HD with the size of these games) 2. The parity issue between XONE and PS4 and 3. Not enough games to warrant a purchase yet.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#43leatheljPosted 7/23/2014 10:41:24 AM
Viet0ne posted...
leathelj posted...
Good games and good exclusives are a good reason to get a xb1 heck that goes for ps4 as well and wii u. Choosing a console cause it's slightly more power is so dumb and shallow to me. What happend to buying it for good games??

Majority of the good games right now on both consoles are third party multi-platform. There aren't enough great exclusives on either console. So if you want to play good games, right now the best choices are on both consoles.

Eh kinda disagree I choose Xbox one first cause it had the games I wanted forza, dead riseing, PvZ garden warfare, ryse , killer instenct etc vs what I saw on play station and xbox had the games I wanted most so choose that it's really a simple concept.I will own both at some point any way but that's just why I choose xb1 first even from what I saw upcomeing exclusives 2014-2015 xb1 has the games I want more then play station I'm still getting a ps4 tho prop in some kind of bundle when sony offers one.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.