Marketing Blunder, XBROS! XBOX Tweets Third-Party Games As XBOX ONE Exclusives!

#11chedibang1994Posted 7/22/2014 9:26:29 PM
Time Exclusive content for those games , so I understand why they did that i guess
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#12StoneColdPlayaPosted 7/26/2014 1:03:25 AM
Destiny is overrated and going to have a dead endgame, calling it now. Master Chief Collection, you da real mvp.
---
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
#13catzrul2002Posted 7/26/2014 1:13:20 AM
psycho_slicer posted...
3 out of 6 ain't bad

Technically, 1 out of 6.

Forza Horizon 2 is also coming out on the 360 and the MC Collection consists of Xbox and Xbox 360 games.

That makes Sunset Overdrive the only true exclusive.

Pretty big blunder if you ask me.
---
The secret to the meaning of life is... Hey, Big Zam!
#14billOrileyPosted 7/26/2014 1:15:59 AM
lol, xbone got no games, so they need to bloat the list in hopes of fooling some consumers to thinking those games are exclusives.
#15TenzhiPosted 7/26/2014 1:19:38 AM
catzrul2002 posted...
Forza Horizon 2 is also coming out on the 360

A version of it from a different developer is... If we're going to get all hung up on technicalities.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#16StoneColdPlayaPosted 7/26/2014 1:21:24 AM
billOriley posted...
lol, xbone got no games, so they need to bloat the list in hopes of fooling some consumers to thinking those games are exclusives.

The Master Chief Collection, Halo 5, Forza Horizen 2, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, DR3, and Scalebound would like a word with you.
---
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
#17turtle_owns_youPosted 7/26/2014 1:46:50 AM
chedibang1994 posted...
Time Exclusive content for those games , so I understand why they did that i guess

This and tiredness/partying could have led to a mistype or half finished message. Don't know why people are having such a hard time to realise people make small mistakes.
#18DarkReign2022Posted 7/26/2014 10:31:13 AM
StoneColdPlaya posted...
billOriley posted...

The Master Chief Collection, Halo 5, Forza Horizen 2, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, DR3, and Scalebound would like a word with you.

Don't forget Crackdown 3, D4, Ori and the Blind Forest, Gears of War, Get Even, Fable Legends, & Phantom Dust. That's not even touching all of the exclusive indies on their way. Lifeless Planet, Inside, Grave, Wulverblade, Lovers in A Dangerous Spacetime, Knightsquad, Below.

And I don't know where people got the idea that they don't count as exclusive just because they're on the 360 as well. The competition is Xbox versus Playstation. If you're an early adopter, you're just going to have to deal with the fact that developers haven't jumped ship yet. None of the games we've gotten yet have been developed for next-gen consoles and that's still likely a ways off. It's the same thing every generation. You people would know this if you weren't a bunch of scrubs that only decided videogames were cooler than making fun of videogame nerds in the last few years...
#19FPS_hitmanPosted 7/26/2014 10:34:00 AM
You know that it wasn't a mistake just more of the paid for internet reviews, lies, and usual MS spin.
#20CaanimalPosted 7/26/2014 11:33:49 AM
What, micro&soft lying again!!! Say it isn't so!

I'm really surprised any one is surprised by these types of actions anymore.