Teenage son discovers his deceased father's ghost car in Xbox rally game

#21kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 7:38:46 PM
They should create a game that lets you leave messages to your kids, we spend so much v h time playing them they should do something like this some how....I can't think of a game type but I'm sure it can be done. Great story, thanks TC.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#22ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/22/2014 7:39:59 PM
AgentLocke posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
lol what a sucker. I would have beat that record easily.

And you wonder why your considered a pair of clown shoes around here?

man, if i saw my dads dead car, I would be more scared than happy. I'm superstitious and I don't want a haunted game console. THat's why i'd beat the record. just my opinion. Don't cry
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#23Tajaz2426Posted 7/22/2014 7:40:31 PM
I love the tough guys in here, too cool to have feelings. Internet tough guys, sad that people have to act this way, because of the anonymity of the interent.

Rest assured folks they wouldn't say something like this to that person in real life. It is the way these folks work. A lack of a moral compass, because of the lack of repercussions of being online.

For all if you that have man and womaned up and aren't afraid to admit a good feeling, my hats off to you, hopefully we can all learn a little something here.

To spend as much time we can with the ones we love, on average we have 75 springs, summers, falls, and winters. As we have read here maybe many less than that.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#24DonVito1990Posted 7/22/2014 7:40:57 PM
If he really missed him he would an hero.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#25AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 7:41:50 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
AgentLocke posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
lol what a sucker. I would have beat that record easily.

And you wonder why your considered a pair of clown shoes around here?

man, if i saw my dads dead car, I would be more scared than happy. I'm superstitious and I don't want a haunted game console. THat's why i'd beat the record. just my opinion. Don't cry

Should have been more specific, and I only have tears in my eyes from laughing at your sig compared to how you act.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#26Laylow12Posted 7/22/2014 7:57:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27GiannyBoy0924Posted 7/22/2014 8:08:09 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
It's not like the ghost replay has his voice or anything. This is a meaningless 'feel good' story.

It may be meaningless to you, but I for one liked the story. You must think you're a real tough guy, hiding behind Internet anonymity and calling something that obviously affected many people 'meaningless'. I'd like to see if you would say this story is meaningless if the person was right in front of you.
---
"People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow... Too soon."
-Ellie
#28triple sPosted 7/22/2014 8:40:43 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
It's not like the ghost replay has his voice or anything. This is a meaningless 'feel good' story.

Great way to be an ass. It's something that helps him remember his father.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#29DonVito1990Posted 7/23/2014 10:52:21 AM
bump
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#30DeMoNiCpApErPosted 7/23/2014 11:30:47 AM
DonVito1990 posted...
If he really missed him he would an hero.

kek