That's a relief, XBROS! The XBOX ONE isn't selling as badly as we think!

#21shauntenninePosted 7/22/2014 8:56:24 PM
Damn. Even as a ps4/ps3/vita owner, I'm getting so sick of seeing Solnot "XBROSSS!!..." topics.

Give it a rest dude. We get it, you like the term. Obviously it isn't catching fire and if it hasn't done so by your first 100 threads, maybe it's time to give it up.
#22blablablax17Posted 7/22/2014 9:09:34 PM
As hard as you're trying, "XBROS" isn't going to catch on.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '04.
#23Mindwipe77Posted 7/22/2014 9:12:22 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

I'm glad to see the Forum Masters are working hard to ensure our beloved Xbox One is not bashed.

On topic: TC, the Xbox One is this gen's ONLY next gen system. Wii U and PS4 have no substance. I, for one, am happy to be an Xbox One owner. I will be even happier when SUNSET OVERDRIVE, OH YEEEEEAH BAAAAAY BEEEE, comes out! Forget the fact that it's a bonafide system seller but it will dethrone COD.

wii u and ps4 no substance x1 the only next gen system? What ignorance..wow
---
Now Playing-Wolfenstein/Destiny Beta(PS4), Dragons Crown(PS3)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#24NSGraphitePosted 7/22/2014 9:55:58 PM
it's XBONERs not XBROS. and the Xbone is sellig like crap. Truth is truth.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#25SubSeenixPosted 7/22/2014 10:35:44 PM
No one says its selling badly
As far as i know its even ahead of the 360 for the same time period in some months(or all of them?)

But compared to the PS4 is just pathetic
The PS4 is a phenomenon.

AND the most important part
They took the USA - They win in the home territory of the X1 and slaughter them easily there.
Even in a month of a pricecut without having anything to counter them at all.

I ensure you
Look what Destiny will do to the PS4.
Combined with the Holidays it will push them so hard ahead this won't be funny for Microsoft.

And the US Numbers are just the tip of the Iceberg.

The PS3 managed to overtake the 360 Worldwide cause of the strong Numbers in Europe after the PS3 got humiliated in the USA.
It was a fight won through the EU.

Microsoft doesn't have that.
In the EU the PS4 wins usually at least 4 or 5:1 to the X1.
The X1 is dead outside of the UK.
And releasing it in more markets won't change a thing in the long run.If Germany and others don't care the new smaller countries won't either.
They already have the option to play a better machine called the PS4 for months.

The X1 would need to drive 30 Million ahead in the USA to give the PS4 something like a Competition.But as it looks like the PS4 gains ground every month without doing anything.This will be insane when the games start to come out =)
#26Tajaz2426Posted 7/22/2014 10:50:30 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
I think the worst part is that it took 6 months after launch to hit a million consoles. The strong start has saved a huge backlash for the X1.

Taking a half year to knock a mill isn't necessarily a good thing. However, sales don't matter as long as folks are enjoying their console.

I just didn't realize after the the holidays how bad it has sold. It will be pretty interesting to see how these holidays do, I would think they would be around the same, especially with the new console.

Did anyone else think that it had sold more than a million over 6 months? Again no saying it's bad, I just thought it would have done more.

Hello my name is Tajaz2426 and I don't know how to read or do math.

What did I count wrong? After the holidays, November and December, it took 6 months to add another million, what was wrong with that statement?

It was simple math, you add January through June and you get a tad over one million. I asked if anyone else thought that was low or 1 million in 6 months is ok?

No need to be snarky with me over a simple observation, I didn't say anything negative about the console, just the sales some January as a whole were weak.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#27Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/22/2014 10:50:47 PM
SubSeenix posted...
No one says its selling badly

Microsoft does, constantly. They literally haven't shut up about it.

Though to their defense, market share is more important than numbers, and God knows what kind of deals they've made with their advertising partners, which probably require than a certain percentage of American homes have Xbox Ones in them.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#28deadmarvPosted 7/22/2014 11:36:43 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

I'm glad to see the Forum Masters are working hard to ensure our beloved Xbox One is not bashed.

On topic: TC, the Xbox One is this gen's ONLY next gen system. Wii U and PS4 have no substance. I, for one, am happy to be an Xbox One owner. I will be even happier when SUNSET OVERDRIVE, OH YEEEEEAH BAAAAAY BEEEE, comes out! Forget the fact that it's a bonafide system seller but it will dethrone COD.

Talk about delusional...
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#29Shadowfxd2Posted 7/22/2014 11:41:10 PM
Why does anyone need this much reassurance?
#30NeoMonkPosted 7/22/2014 11:53:30 PM
So according to MS 5 million shipped to stores but only 3m sold... that means 2million are sitting on shelves... I just hope they don't run out of stock soon!
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums