That's a relief, XBROS! The XBOX ONE isn't selling as badly as we think!

#31Garage_ManPosted 7/23/2014 12:53:47 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

I'm glad to see the Forum Masters are working hard to ensure our beloved Xbox One is not bashed.

On topic: TC, the Xbox One is this gen's ONLY next gen system. Wii U and PS4 have no substance. I, for one, am happy to be an Xbox One owner. I will be even happier when SUNSET OVERDRIVE, OH YEEEEEAH BAAAAAY BEEEE, comes out! Forget the fact that it's a bonafide system seller but it will dethrone COD.

wii u and ps4 no substance x1 the only next gen system? What ignorance..wow

He is an Anti-Troll. Read his comments but with sarcasm everywhere. They are quite hilarious.
#32Miiri0Posted 7/23/2014 1:03:52 AM(edited)
NeoMonk posted...
So according to MS 5 million shipped to stores but only 3m sold... that means 2million are sitting on shelves... I just hope they don't run out of stock soon!

As ps4 worry about keeping up with demand, Microsoft talked about dropping down xbone production. That should give you a hint.
#33KhelThuzadPosted 7/23/2014 1:04:23 AM
Microsoft lover is a well known reverse fanboy. He acts like an MS fanboy just to make the whole community look like cr**.

And TC has been watching too much of Pewdiepie (trash), that why he coined the xbros.
---
Trolling? Better get the facts right or get owned.
#34Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/23/2014 1:04:34 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
SubSeenix posted...
No one says its selling badly

Microsoft does, constantly. They literally haven't shut up about it.

Though to their defense, market share is more important than numbers, and God knows what kind of deals they've made with their advertising partners, which probably require than a certain percentage of American homes have Xbox Ones in them.

their advertising partners are pissed

http://blogs.wsj.com/cmo/2014/07/17/after-shutting-down-xbox-studios-microsoft-faces-trust-issues-with-advertisers/
#35BlackFeathersPosted 7/23/2014 3:00:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36Kerr-AvonPosted 7/23/2014 4:28:49 AM
Am I the only one who seriously dislikes being called an 'XBRO'?

Please, don't do it.
#37sadiq2010Posted 7/23/2014 4:44:31 AM
why relief?

why do you care?
#38scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 4:53:36 AM(edited)
People should be careful when using stronger year 1 numbers as proof of the console industries health. The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long. Remember Wii? It isn't exactly the same because of how many Wii's were sold to the non-gamer demo, but still... sold like mad, but died fastest. Once upon a time, Dreamcast was the fastest selling console in history.

Kerr-Avon posted...

Please, don't do it.

Sorry XBRO, no can do.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#39BlackFeathersPosted 7/23/2014 5:07:43 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
BlackFeathers is getting owned so hard today.

Na I've been modding myself lolz...
#40Tajaz2426Posted 7/23/2014 5:12:22 AM
Kerr-Avon posted...

Please, don't do it.

Yeah, I don't like Xbro, Xbot, pony, I prefer gamer. Even if we disagree about our consoles, I seriously hate the name calling.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS