USA Pre-Order Chart Up Now 19th July

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 7/22/2014 7:36:53 PM
http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41840/USA/

Good News Halo 5 and Halo MMC Are now on the list
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2YomonachiXPosted 7/22/2014 7:38:39 PM
Superhero Sale!
#3IzraeilPosted 7/22/2014 11:05:34 PM
I think it's ridiculous that The Last of Us, The Order, and Driveclub are all in the top 10, while MS exclusives like Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive are nowhere to be found.
#4IzraeilPosted 7/22/2014 11:18:47 PM(edited)
On second thought it's not so surprising, the first Forza Horizon did pretty average in sales compared to regular Forza games. And Sunset Overdrive isn't going to sell a lot simply because it's a new IP, and no MS game has every gotten past 2 million sales unless it was Halo, Gears, Fable or Forza and some pack in kinect titles.

All other MS IPs usually get completely ignored (not saying they should be selling more, as they probably suck for all I know and according to reviews they do suck). But the point is that XBOX players mostly seem to buy the same 4 games over and over and don't tend to try new ones, kinda reminds me of Nintendo players actually.
#5Shadowfxd2Posted 7/22/2014 11:11:54 PM
Izraeil posted...
I think it's ridiculous that The Last of Us, The Order, and Driveclub are all in the top 10, while MS exclusives like Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive are nowhere to be found.

demand is low?