Which fanbase is most obnoxious?

#11AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 7:53:31 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Anyone who picks just one, is indeed a deluded fanboy. Because the correct answer is all of them.

lol while this is 100 percent true, we all know this forum is filled with sony-kids/ MS haters so i think it's obvious where this poll is going...
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#12MusuoJoePosted 7/22/2014 7:53:36 PM
Why do people make these polls that just get all the Trolls over to vote. Useless..
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#13PorungaPosted 7/22/2014 7:57:02 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Anyone who picks just one, is indeed a deluded fanboy. Because the correct answer is all of them.

This, all fanboys are exactly the same. The only difference is the side. No fanboy group is worse than another because they are all the same. And if you find yourself agreeing with things that your systems fanboys say, and disagreeing with every single thing that an opposing person (fanboy or not) says.. you are a fanboy yourself. That is why one side always says the other side is worse. Because they honestly don't see their own fanboy trolls as fanboy trolls, and see EVERYONE from the opposing side as fanboy trolls whether they are or not.
#14PorungaPosted 7/22/2014 7:59:02 PM
AgentLocke posted...
aj4x94 posted...

lol while this is 100 percent true, we all know this forum is filled with sony-kids/ MS haters so i think it's obvious where this poll is going...

See.. you were doing fine, until you became a fanboy yourself. You can't make comments and complain about fanboys when you act like a fanboy yourself.
#15Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/22/2014 7:59:26 PM
Porunga posted...
This, all fanboys are exactly the same.

Nope. The fanboys of the losing side are always the worst.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#16Laylow12Posted 7/22/2014 8:00:30 PM
The XBOYS are so obnoxiously unaware of any faults with the last place console and wonder....

Why won't anyone tell me why this thing is in last place!!

I say, open your eyes and ears and the answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing....in the wind.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#17GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:05:01 PM
Porunga posted...
aj4x94 posted...

This, all fanboys are exactly the same. The only difference is the side. No fanboy group is worse than another because they are all the same. And if you find yourself agreeing with things that your systems fanboys say, and disagreeing with every single thing that an opposing person (fanboy or not) says.. you are a fanboy yourself. That is why one side always says the other side is worse. Because they honestly don't see their own fanboy trolls as fanboy trolls, and see EVERYONE from the opposing side as fanboy trolls whether they are or not.

The question is what exactly is a fanboy though? There is also the frame of mind among fanboys that if you aren't with them you must be against them and thus anyone who speaks ill of their side is automatically a fanboy even if their criticisms are fair and justified, one side is usually worse than the other and it is always the losing side as there is nothing more obnoxious than a fanboy on the defensive.
#18slyman19Posted 7/22/2014 8:07:12 PM
While they're all bad, Sony fanboys take the cake.
#19Jedi454Posted 7/22/2014 8:07:53 PM
PC elitists by far.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#20AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 8:09:40 PM
Porunga posted...
AgentLocke posted...
aj4x94 posted...

See.. you were doing fine, until you became a fanboy yourself. You can't make comments and complain about fanboys when you act like a fanboy yourself.

How did i act like a fanboy? By pointing out the EXTREMELY obvious ? This place is FILLED with haters, FACT. Its not like i said what i said and then went HALO AND FORZA are king of all games evar!!!. No i just pointed out that this place is still a mess thanks to the haters. Again, FACT.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)