Which fanbase is most obnoxious?

#141Killah PriestPosted 7/23/2014 7:57:22 AM
when has a PC done anything remotely revolutionary to gaming like consoles have.

ROFL, spit out my drink reading that one.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#142AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/23/2014 7:57:46 AM
EpicLatios posted...
It really isn't a contest. PC gamers have always been the most obnoxious. Console gamers honestly don't go after PC as much as they go at each other. And PC gamers take EVERY chance they have to take a stab at consoles.

And lets be honest, when has a PC done anything remotely revolutionary to gaming like consoles have.

LMAO, are you joking?

First- person shooters, rogue likes, western-RPGs, simulation games, strategy games...all started on PC.

You're ignorant.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#143blitz_0623Posted 7/23/2014 7:58:30 AM
EpicLatios posted...
It really isn't a contest. PC gamers have always been the most obnoxious. Console gamers honestly don't go after PC as much as they go at each other. And PC gamers take EVERY chance they have to take a stab at consoles.

And lets be honest, when has a PC done anything remotely revolutionary to gaming like consoles have.

*cough* Steam *cough*
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#144scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 7:59:07 AM
vashtricham posted...
Scoob was the one calling others a fanboy and trolls for no reason so clearly he is a xbox fanboy since i clearly hurt his fanboyness in some way. And that is why he has been on my ignore list since launch.

I don't have or intend to have an Xbone, and me calling trolls and fanboys trolls and fanboys when they are trolling and fanboy-ing isn't actual evidence. Try again, troll.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#145RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/23/2014 8:43:06 AM
Nintendo is so irrelevant they dont get counted anymore? Lol
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#146gray_fox_00Posted 7/23/2014 8:47:45 AM
Any fanboy is equally annoying to me.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#147Trigger99XPosted 7/23/2014 8:48:34 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
All of the above. All hardcore fanboys are obnoxious. Everyone can prefer one console over the other. That's fine. But the degree some people take it to here. Ugh.
#148lindaluvPosted 7/23/2014 8:50:48 AM
M$. They get constantly brainwashed and suckered into buying a horrible non consumer friendly system that introduced the worst practices to the gaming genre to date.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#149BahamutBBobPosted 7/23/2014 8:54:21 AM
You forgot Nintendrones and All of the Above.

I'd have voted All of the Above, because I'm tired of fanboys. Play what you like IMO, I don't really care why you chose one over the other.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#150ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/23/2014 8:54:50 AM
All of them.
---
Valar morghulis