Which fanbase is most obnoxious?

#151scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 8:57:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xhIH6i7.gif
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#152DoggiesLipstickPosted 7/23/2014 9:12:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#153The_RaterPosted 7/23/2014 9:30:43 AM
PC fanboys this generation, which I will admit they definately have the right to brag about their platform this generation.
#154jrocx39Posted 7/23/2014 9:31:01 AM
You're all obnoxious.
#155SixStringHeroPosted 7/23/2014 9:35:25 AM
I vote other

Dark Souls fan base.

Followed very closely by the Metal Gear Online fan base. Only reason they don't hit the number one spot is due to the servers for MGO being shut down.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#156scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 9:36:30 AM
jrocx39 posted...
You're all obnoxious.

Hey!!!! I resemble that remark! But for all intensive purposes I could care less. Your a meanie tho.
---
#157Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/23/2014 9:42:37 AM
people who put the word fact in all caps after they make a bold statement are easily the most obnoxious, FACT.

ugh... I feel like my value as a human being went down when i did that.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#158scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 9:43:49 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
people who put the word fact in all caps after they make a bold statement are easily the most obnoxious, FACT.

ugh... I feel like my value as a human being went down when i did that, FACT.

ftfy
---
#159saleamaPosted 7/23/2014 9:47:11 AM
LOL! According to everything posted on here about fanboys, the definition of a fanboy is as follows:

1: Someone who does not agree with YOU on any given single point concerning one or more gaming platforms. For example:
"I love my PS4 because it is gaming focused."
"Well I like my Xbox One because I love fantasy football!"
"Well that's because you are a xbot fanboy!"

2: Someone who has the nerve to actually like what a company is doing or what a new game has to offer. For example:
" I love Mario Kart 8. I can't wait to see what else Nintendo will offer."
"But what about the missing features like a true battle mode? They just got greedy and rushed to market"
"That would have been nice, but what is there is still great IMHO. I hope they deliver more in the DLC or updates."
"Well you must be a nintendrone shill fanboy that eats up every little thing Nintendon't tells you you should like!"

3: Anyone who dares to actually state the system they actually prefer and/or attempts to state why. For example:
"I love the Wii U because of all the potential for the game pad!"
"Well I think it is stupid and you are a fanboy because you only like it because Nintendo told you to like it."
"No. I really do like it."
"See! Trying to defend yourself only proves how much of a fanboy you are!"

The reality is, if one is a true gamer (if there is such a thing) then shouldn't they be a fan of ALL things gaming has to offer? Platform should not matter. I have had every system available for every generation going back to the begining of console gaming with the exception of the Jaguar and 3DO. I have never seen the logic in throwing my undying support to one particular huge corporation who only cares about their own bottom line and how to get my money from my pocket to theirs. If you seriously think that everything about your favorite is awesome and there is nothing good about the competition you are an idiot. I can only imagine and shudder at what the gaming world would be like if there were only one option.
#160Pontificus32390Posted 7/23/2014 9:55:30 AM
saleama posted...
1: Someone who does not agree with YOU on any given single point concerning one or more gaming platforms. For example:
"I love my PS4 because it is gaming focused."
"Well I like my Xbox One because I love fantasy football!"
"Well that's because you are a xbot fanboy!"

2: Someone who has the nerve to actually like what a company is doing or what a new game has to offer. For example:
" I love Mario Kart 8. I can't wait to see what else Nintendo will offer."
"But what about the missing features like a true battle mode? They just got greedy and rushed to market"
"That would have been nice, but what is there is still great IMHO. I hope they deliver more in the DLC or updates."
"Well you must be a nintendrone shill fanboy that eats up every little thing Nintendon't tells you you should like!"

3: Anyone who dares to actually state the system they actually prefer and/or attempts to state why. For example:
"I love the Wii U because of all the potential for the game pad!"
"Well I think it is stupid and you are a fanboy because you only like it because Nintendo told you to like it."
"No. I really do like it."
"See! Trying to defend yourself only proves how much of a fanboy you are!"

You forgot the one where anti-PC topics are created that spout ignorant/false information about PC gaming. Then, when a PC gamer points out that they are wrong (even if it was non-antagonistic), they are immediately branded an elitist.
---
i5 3570k @ 4.3 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 7870 2GB | 8GB Corsair Vengeance
Current Platforms: 3DS, PC, PS4, PS3, Vita, Wii U, X1, X360