Which fanbase is most obnoxious?

#161FrozenEvil1Posted 7/23/2014 9:56:02 AM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
Anyone who doesn't vote PC is such a huge Xbox/PlayStation fanboy that they voted for the opposite out of spite.

PC gamers are the most obnoxious. Is this even an argument? That "master race" BS is ****ing everywhere.

So... I actually have a ps4 xb1 and pc, so because I actually find the xbros to be the most annoying, I'm a pony? Your logic is flawed by your own prejudice.

And the "master race" was started by console fans as a joke and pc elitists decided to wear it. Learn your s*** before you b****.
#162Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/23/2014 9:59:19 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
people who put the word fact in all caps after they make a bold statement are easily the most obnoxious, FACT.

ugh... I feel like my value as a human being went down when i did that, FACT.

ftfy

http://i.imgur.com/rEAPyUt.gif
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#163-Erika-Posted 7/23/2014 10:05:01 AM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
Anyone who doesn't vote PC is such a huge Xbox/PlayStation fanboy that they voted for the opposite out of spite.

PC gamers are the most obnoxious. Is this even an argument? That "master race" BS is ****ing everywhere.

---
Joshi Spirit
#164saleamaPosted 7/23/2014 10:15:07 AM
Pontificus32390 posted...
saleama posted...
1: Someone who does not agree with YOU on any given single point concerning one or more gaming platforms. For example:
"I love my PS4 because it is gaming focused."
"Well I like my Xbox One because I love fantasy football!"
"Well that's because you are a xbot fanboy!"

2: Someone who has the nerve to actually like what a company is doing or what a new game has to offer. For example:
" I love Mario Kart 8. I can't wait to see what else Nintendo will offer."
"But what about the missing features like a true battle mode? They just got greedy and rushed to market"
"That would have been nice, but what is there is still great IMHO. I hope they deliver more in the DLC or updates."
"Well you must be a nintendrone shill fanboy that eats up every little thing Nintendon't tells you you should like!"

3: Anyone who dares to actually state the system they actually prefer and/or attempts to state why. For example:
"I love the Wii U because of all the potential for the game pad!"
"Well I think it is stupid and you are a fanboy because you only like it because Nintendo told you to like it."
"No. I really do like it."
"See! Trying to defend yourself only proves how much of a fanboy you are!"

You forgot the one where anti-PC topics are created that spout ignorant/false information about PC gaming. Then, when a PC gamer points out that they are wrong (even if it was non-antagonistic), they are immediately branded an elitist.

Oops, my bad. Well I guess that makes me a console fanboy!?! LOL. I do so love that one too. I also forgot the one where someone points out why they do not like steam and are branded stupid and a console hillbilly or whatever the current derogatory term for someone who prefers console gaming to a DRM filled PC experience. Oh, wait....that's fanboy speak isn't it?
#165Pontificus32390Posted 7/23/2014 10:27:24 AM
saleama posted...
saleama posted...
1: Someone who does not agree with YOU on any given single point concerning one or more gaming platforms. For example:

2: Someone who has the nerve to actually like what a company is doing or what a new game has to offer. For example:
"But what about the missing features like a true battle mode? They just got greedy and rushed to market"
"That would have been nice, but what is there is still great IMHO. I hope they deliver more in the DLC or updates."
"Well you must be a nintendrone shill fanboy that eats up every little thing Nintendon't tells you you should like!"

3: Anyone who dares to actually state the system they actually prefer and/or attempts to state why. For example:
"Well I think it is stupid and you are a fanboy because you only like it because Nintendo told you to like it."

You forgot the one where anti-PC topics are created that spout ignorant/false information about PC gaming. Then, when a PC gamer points out that they are wrong (even if it was non-antagonistic), they are immediately branded an elitist.

Oops, my bad. Well I guess that makes me a console fanboy!?! LOL. I do so love that one too. I also forgot the one where someone points out why they do not like steam and are branded stupid and a console hillbilly or whatever the current derogatory term for someone who prefers console gaming to a DRM filled PC experience. Oh, wait....that's fanboy speak isn't it?

it just proves that the stupid fanboy mentality goes in all directions
---
i5 3570k @ 4.3 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 7870 2GB | 8GB Corsair Vengeance
Current Platforms: 3DS, PC, PS4, PS3, Vita, Wii U, X1, X360
#166youngskillzPosted 7/23/2014 10:35:21 AM
nintendo fans that think fatal frame an x look like ps4 games.
---
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#167saleamaPosted 7/23/2014 10:53:47 AM
saleama posted...
saleama posted...

it just proves that the stupid fanboy mentality goes in all directions

Or! It proves that there is really no such thing. That the reality is people like what they like right wrong or indifferent. My opinion on this poll is those that are downing nintendo are the worst. Just because I love Wii U and Wii games and think they look fine, Sony and MS folks like to put words in my mouth like how I think the graphics are the same or better on Wii/U games as they are on PS4/One games. Not true. Good enough because they are not my priority is not the same as me thinking they are as good or better when clearly they are not.
#168ShiroSetsunaPosted 7/23/2014 11:06:18 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Golden Maven posted...
Any particular reason you left out drones?

Drones? Oh Nintendrones? I thought they all died out?

For bait, That was the bait, Your comment was pretty much bait too,
#169AsucaHayashiPosted 7/23/2014 11:13:54 AM
whichever group this crowd belongs to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HbCkU_-cM
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
#170BeatEmandEatEmPosted 7/23/2014 11:17:51 AM
All fanboys of all systems. I'm a fan of the games, the system is just what I play the games on. What am I having for dinner tonight, homemade lasagna. I'm a fan of the food not the damn plate I eat it off of.