Which fanbase is most obnoxious?

#21GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:12:29 PM
AgentLocke posted...
Porunga posted...
AgentLocke posted...
aj4x94 posted...
Anyone who picks just one, is indeed a deluded fanboy. Because the correct answer is all of them.

lol while this is 100 percent true, we all know this forum is filled with sony-kids/ MS haters so i think it's obvious where this poll is going...

See.. you were doing fine, until you became a fanboy yourself. You can't make comments and complain about fanboys when you act like a fanboy yourself.

How did i act like a fanboy? By pointing out the EXTREMELY obvious ? This place is FILLED with haters, FACT. Its not like i said what i said and then went HALO AND FORZA are king of all games evar!!!. No i just pointed out that this place is still a mess thanks to the haters. Again, FACT.

Haters aren't exactly fanboys, Microsoft has received a lot of hate and deservedly so, the fact that you have blinded yourself to this and label anyone who talks ill of Microsoft a fanboy makes you the most obnoxious fanboy of all.
#22XboxDruggiePosted 7/22/2014 8:14:46 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
All of the above. All hardcore fanboys are obnoxious. Everyone can prefer one console over the other. That's fine. But the degree some people take it to here. Ugh.

Exactly... 100% agreed. Any and all super fanboys, no matter the platform, are obnoxious.
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#23AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 8:17:27 PM
Umm i kinda did not use the word fanboy once, And i did so for the very reason you said. Read next time please? I called the Sony guys "Sony kids"" because the ones on this forum come here JUST to hate (lets be honest their not "discussing" anything they are here to hate and act childish) and i said MS haters which are the other group you speak of. In no way did i act like a fanboy or use that term in the first place AND you read my comment wrong, an apology would be nice..
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#24Golden MavenPosted 7/22/2014 8:18:39 PM
slyman19 posted...
While they're all bad, Sony fanboys take the cake.

Hands down. They are, by far, the most active and militant online. They take these fanboys wars seriously while everyone else has their tongue planted in their cheek.

Just look at this board for instance, you've got a number of Sony fanboys who stay here to bash the XBox with such dedication. These people need help.
#25vivalabuck92Posted 7/22/2014 8:23:32 PM
Golden Maven posted...
slyman19 posted...
While they're all bad, Sony fanboys take the cake.

Hands down. They are, by far, the most active and militant online. They take these fanboys wars seriously while everyone else has their tongue planted in their cheek.

Just look at this board for instance, you've got a number of Sony fanboys who stay here to bash the XBox with such dedication. These people need help.

It was the exact opposite situation last gen. Hardcore Xbox fanboys are just bad. Again, I'd put them all on equal level.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#26AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 8:23:33 PM
No apology? Figure's. Quick to judge but not quick to fix your mess up's.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#27PorungaPosted 7/22/2014 8:25:06 PM
AgentLocke posted...
Porunga posted...
AgentLocke posted...
aj4x94 posted...
Anyone who picks just one, is indeed a deluded fanboy. Because the correct answer is all of them.

lol while this is 100 percent true, we all know this forum is filled with sony-kids/ MS haters so i think it's obvious where this poll is going...

See.. you were doing fine, until you became a fanboy yourself. You can't make comments and complain about fanboys when you act like a fanboy yourself.

How did i act like a fanboy? By pointing out the EXTREMELY obvious ? This place is FILLED with haters, FACT. Its not like i said what i said and then went HALO AND FORZA are king of all games evar!!!. No i just pointed out that this place is still a mess thanks to the haters. Again, FACT.

Instead of leaving it as all fanboys are bad, you directly targeted "sony kids" and "MS haters".
#28Laylow12Posted 7/22/2014 8:28:25 PM
AgentLocke posted...
No apology? Figure's. Quick to judge but not quick to fix your mess up's.

I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies on behalf of whoever did you wrong.

<3

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:32:53 PM(edited)
AgentLocke posted...
I called the Sony guys "Sony kids"" because the ones on this forum come here JUST to hate

So how do you identify a "Sony Kid", the mere fact that they are hating on MS? What is the difference between a Sony Kid and Sony Fanboy? Do you honestly expect me to believe that you meant anything different? Do you honestly believe if somebody takes issue with a certain practice they have no right to express it?

Sorry buddy but you will get no apology from me as my words were just and true, you are a fanboy.
#30-Oath-Posted 7/22/2014 8:29:46 PM
All of the above .
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249