Which fanbase is most obnoxious?

#31Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/22/2014 8:32:24 PM
Laylow12 posted...
The XBOYS are so obnoxiously unaware of any faults with the last place console and wonder....

Why won't anyone tell me why this thing is in last place!!

I say, open your eyes and ears and the answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing....in the wind.

Golden Maven posted...
slyman19 posted...
While they're all bad, Sony fanboys take the cake.

Hands down. They are, by far, the most active and militant online. They take these fanboys wars seriously while everyone else has their tongue planted in their cheek.

Just look at this board for instance, you've got a number of Sony fanboys who stay here to bash the XBox with such dedication. These people need help.

i think the three of you should be locked in a room together with PS4's and Xbox Ones and only one tv. itd make for a good sitcom
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#32AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 8:37:43 PM(edited)
Look all i did was point out how bad certain groups are on this forum, I didn't mean they are worst, just saying how THIS forum is. no need to be a d*** dude. You made the topic in the first place (one which really serves no purpose except to do what your doing right now) All i did was point out how i thought this poll was gonna go, I'm honestly surprised where its at now and its kinda nice to see the trolls are dying down some. But yea you making a poll saying who's worst then jumping on me for not saying everyone is equal is pretty funny.

And lol, thanks Laylow

Edit: And just to add YES i think xbox fanboy's are just as bad in every way. I laugh just as much as you all do at some of the dumb threads that come up here on a daily.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#33ZemataPosted 7/22/2014 8:38:13 PM(edited)
Sony fans seem to be the loudest to me and Nintendo fans seem to be the most numerous and biggest apologists to me. They slurp up every crumb Nintendo drops.

Dunno about microsoft. Theres a lot of potheads on XBL I guess? meh

I own every console and PC by the by
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
#34blitz_0623Posted 7/22/2014 8:38:06 PM
Fanboys are all equally obnoxious. Anyone who says otherwise is a fanboy himself
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#35Laylow12Posted 7/22/2014 8:43:52 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Laylow12 posted...
The XBOYS are so obnoxiously unaware of any faults with the last place console and wonder....

Why won't anyone tell me why this thing is in last place!!

I say, open your eyes and ears and the answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing....in the wind.

Golden Maven posted...
slyman19 posted...
While they're all bad, Sony fanboys take the cake.

Hands down. They are, by far, the most active and militant online. They take these fanboys wars seriously while everyone else has their tongue planted in their cheek.

Just look at this board for instance, you've got a number of Sony fanboys who stay here to bash the XBox with such dedication. These people need help.

i think the three of you should be locked in a room together with PS4's and Xbox Ones and only one tv. itd make for a good sitcom

That would be sick, bro!

I'd do it on one condition, you gotta come too and we can all have drinks with umbrellas in them and talk about how gas prices are killing the economy!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#36jackynkurttimsPosted 7/22/2014 8:47:08 PM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
Anyone who doesn't vote PC is such a huge Xbox/PlayStation fanboy that they voted for the opposite out of spite.

PC gamers are the most obnoxious. Is this even an argument? That "master race" BS is ****ing everywhere.

---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.
#37aj4x94Posted 7/22/2014 9:11:20 PM(edited)
blitz_0623 posted...
Fanboys are all equally obnoxious. Anyone who says otherwise is a fanboy himself

Thank you! Xbox fans were absolute s***heads last gen, and now it's Sony fans who took up the mantle this time. PC fans have always held their heads high.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#38kayoticdreamzPosted 7/22/2014 8:56:00 PM
Jedi454 posted...
PC elitists by far.

really this while all fanboys are annoying the PC elitists take the cake. even in real life PC only gamers are just annoying.
#39slyman19Posted 7/22/2014 8:58:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40TenzhiPosted 7/22/2014 8:59:05 PM
It would be the one that happily identifies itself with a moniker associated with an evil ideology.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.