Which fanbase is most obnoxious?

#41IceHuskyPosted 7/22/2014 8:59:44 PM
Definitely the PS4 fanboys. They attack every positive Xbox One thread on this damned site. Ugh! -_-"
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#42GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:59:46 PM
AgentLocke posted...
Look all i did was point out how bad certain groups are on this forum, I didn't mean they are worst, just saying how THIS forum is. no need to be a d*** dude. You made the topic in the first place (one which really serves no purpose except to do what your doing right now) All i did was point out how i thought this poll was gonna go, I'm honestly surprised where its at now and its kinda nice to see the trolls are dying down some. But yea you making a poll saying who's worst then jumping on me for not saying everyone is equal is pretty funny.

I did not jump on you, you were asking what made you a fanboy and I merely clarified, it is not my fault you don't like the answer, if you didn't want to know you should not have asked.
#43AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 9:03:52 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
AgentLocke posted...
Look all i did was point out how bad certain groups are on this forum, I didn't mean they are worst, just saying how THIS forum is. no need to be a d*** dude. You made the topic in the first place (one which really serves no purpose except to do what your doing right now) All i did was point out how i thought this poll was gonna go, I'm honestly surprised where its at now and its kinda nice to see the trolls are dying down some. But yea you making a poll saying who's worst then jumping on me for not saying everyone is equal is pretty funny.

I did not jump on you, you were asking what made you a fanboy and I merely clarified, it is not my fault you don't like the answer, if you didn't want to know you should not have asked.

Well i hate fanboy's from all systems for different reasons, even the xbox. So calling me a fanboy really prove's nothing because I know I'm not one, i hold no special place in my heart for xbox, honestly if i had a special place for a system it would be PS because of Final fantasy and MGS. However there fanboys bother me the most. sooo keep hating dude!
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#44AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 9:06:41 PM
Oh and you STILL did not clarify what would make me this so called fanboy either? Because i pointed out this forum is full of fanboy's and hater's from other systems? Did i praise xbox while saying so? NO. Did i say xbox fanboys are better? NO. I'm still waiting for that apology...
---
#45B1GB0SS_86Posted 7/22/2014 9:10:57 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Any particular reason you left out drones?

The drones are allright with me. From what i see they pretty much discuss games on the wii u boards and usually when sony fanboys go over there they tune them out. The people on this board could constantly feed the trolls by responding to them.
#46AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 9:13:46 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
Any particular reason you left out drones?

The drones are allright with me. From what i see they pretty much discuss games on the wii u boards and usually when sony fanboys go over there they tune them out. The people on this board could constantly feed the trolls by responding to them.

Yea the Nintendo guys never really bugged me either. Never saw the hate they get, but then again I don't really go to their forums so i guess i wouldn't see the worst of them.
---
#47Arn544Posted 7/22/2014 9:14:45 PM
Nintendo
#48Mindwipe77Posted 7/22/2014 9:16:23 PM
IMO xbox fanboys have been the absolute worst this gen. On this very board all they do is bash ps and call anyone who does not agree with them a pony, then they run crying to the mods whenever someone has facts as to why xbox is losing or is not the #1 console right now. I used to think the nintendrones were bad, but MS fans have then beat by a long shot, the absolute most immature, whiny, delusional fanboys this gen, NO CONTEST
---
Now Playing-Wolfenstein/Destiny Beta(PS4), Dragons Crown(PS3)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#49GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 9:18:34 PM(edited)
AgentLocke posted...
So calling me a fanboy really prove's nothing because I know I'm not one

Your actions prove otherwise, and I totally clarified what made you a fanboy on the previous pages, if you truly care to know what makes you a fanboy I suggest you go and read them.

And in order to receive an apology one needs to have wronged you first which I have not done so I see no reason to give you one, all I did was merely speak the truth so you are going to be waiting quite a long time.
#50Wii_TruthPosted 7/22/2014 9:26:56 PM
Sony Ponies are the worst, slightly edging out XBROS for the title. PC elitists aren't all that bad, because they are RIGHT.
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!