So why did YOU buy an Xbox One?

#21Millertime660Posted 7/24/2014 1:43:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22MightyMunaPosted 7/24/2014 1:45:55 AM
TC you never owned a PS2? Damn. In my opinion, you missed out.

I'm yet to get an Xbox One, but the reason I got into Xbox was because of Ninja Gaiden, I got an original Xbox back then solely for that game. Got an Xbox 360 just for Ninja Gaiden 2. (Better multiplats was a bonus)

Now that the series is awful, I really don't know what will make me get an Xbox One, probably Scale Bound, I'm yet to dislike a game made by Platinum.
#23PibugoPosted 7/24/2014 1:53:17 AM
MightyMuna posted...

Looking back at it, the PSX had way better games anyway (at least RPGs). Not saying PS2 didn't have, but I think the PSX was a bit better in terms of game library (not that it really matters, though, since PS2 is backwards compatible)
---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
#24Jedi454Posted 7/24/2014 2:06:45 AM
Pibugo posted...
MightyMuna posted...

Looking back at it, the PSX had way better games anyway (at least RPGs). Not saying PS2 didn't have, but I think the PSX was a bit better in terms of game library (not that it really matters, though, since PS2 is backwards compatible)

but but but kingdom hearts.... final fantasy and disney characters bashing each other with keys? What's not to love?
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#25Crystyn_7BPosted 7/24/2014 2:07:52 AM
Fable
#26MasteroftheArtsPosted 7/24/2014 2:17:07 AM
Kinect, and the games I wanted to play.

Got it midnight day one and have enjoyed it immensely.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#27TheCyborgNinjaPosted 7/24/2014 2:22:12 AM
It had more games I wanted than the PS4, at launch and for the future.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#28ImDyinSquirtlePosted 7/24/2014 2:22:27 AM
AgentLocke posted...
Bought one at launch...

Forza 5
Built in Capture card/Editing software
64 man BF4
The hope of a MCC (YES!!!)
Next Gen Fifa
Plus it was just a long wait for a new console tbh.

LMFAO just go the best modderation notice while trying to post this, no idea why but just lol...

POST WARNING
There were one or more potential problems with your message:

The message you entered contains one or more words that are usually associated with violations of the Message Board terms of service.
Masturbating, while probably universal, is obviously considered sexual in nature not good discussion material for a video game web site.

You may go ahead and make this post, but it will be automatically flagged for review by a moderator.

Wtf??? Where now??

Fifa + Plus

The way the site is set up, it reads it as a censor bypass, even though they are spaced and in different lines
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#29Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 2:35:22 AM
MightyMuna posted...
TC you never owned a PS2?

Nope :/ My parents bought me an Xbox for Christmas back in Winter 2002 because I wanted to play Halo so bad, and to be the 'rebellious' kid that got an Xbox while everyone had a PS2. Lol. However, I did borrow peoples PS2s in the far future (2006-2008 I think?) and play some of the must-play exclusives such as Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdom Hearts 1, Metal Gear Solid 3, and God of War 1. However, those were the only PS2 exclusives I played. I will get to the other ones eventually, hopefully. I do feel that having Xbox so long has formed me into a hardcore shooter fan.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#30TinyJoltikPosted 7/24/2014 2:44:22 AM
I always do my best to own all the consoles and came into some inheritance money so straight out bought the One and PS4 at the same time (already owned a Wii U).

My One's gotten far more play, but only because the One is in a more convenient place at the moment (A friend's house that I spend more time in than my own). I think both consoles are pretty evenly matched for games at the moment and in the near future, although if the last generation is any indication, I think I'll be turning to PS4 a lot more eventually. Hardcore JRPG fan and PS3 just had the lion's share there.