So why did YOU buy an Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So why did YOU buy an Xbox One?

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
2 years ago#61
Eh, a little impulsive really. The kinectless sku was a little appetizing and I was ready to make the jump to next gen. Really, I should have waited a little bit till there were more games I wanted but what ever.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#62
MrImpatient35 posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
Because PS4 fanboys trolling this board make me sick

+1

Well I bought my Xbox One so they can hate me, so they can remember every time they see my screen name it will remind them that I will enjoy every game I play on Xbox One, so they can pound that keyboard with furious intent.

Also because I wanted one :-)

---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
2 years ago#63
I wanted to play games on it and liked the features it offered + I could afford it. </mystery>
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain

User Info: Kipbondur

Kipbondur
2 years ago#64
Only Sony console I had was the original Playstation and I didn't really like it all that much. Been with the Xbox line since it launched. Never had any issues or complaints.
GT: Kip Bondur

User Info: TeraPatrick2008

TeraPatrick2008
2 years ago#65
I didn't. I never will.
I'm boycotting it after what M$ did in april/may 2013.

User Info: Shura_Surplice

Shura_Surplice
2 years ago#66
Because my friends that I play with are MS fanboys and refused to buy a PS4 even though they know it is a superior console.

I honestly don't care about Sony or MS exclusives (at least the ones that are coming out this year) except TLOU, because I didn't have a PS3 so I haven't played it.

MCC? no thanks, I already played them and they were great in their days but not enough to replay them all.
SO looks like a game for kids, trying to make it look so cool instead of a good story

User Info: ht02135

ht02135
2 years ago#67
mayu780 posted...
because im stupid

this should be one of option

User Info: longnuts

longnuts
2 years ago#68
I wanted to play with myself in front of the kinect. Worth $500 right there alone.

Nailed my ex a few times in front of it too. Wish there was an app to make it record.
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1, ps4, xbox 360, ps3, wii, wiiU, atari 2600
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: xLONGNUTTSx

User Info: leathelj

leathelj
2 years ago#69
Games it's that simple mad has the games and content I want among other things but mostly games. That's why you choose ANY console in the first place.
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.

User Info: zerosignal316

zerosignal316
2 years ago#70
Killer Instinct
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So why did YOU buy an Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived