Phil Spencer dropping some small bombs on Twitter

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 7/23/2014 12:17:38 AM
Xbox monthly updates are already planned well into October

rare is now in full force brand new game coming. not
a Kinect game

Phil confirms they are working on getting original Xbox games on Xbox one

just because we have conker assets in project spark doesn't mean that's the only thing we're doing. with him

he was talking to the community on Twitter amazing guy
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2NeoMonkPosted 7/23/2014 12:18:34 AM
k
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#3Millertime660Posted 7/23/2014 12:19:42 AM
neomonk is not impressed!
#4NeoMonkPosted 7/23/2014 12:22:30 AM
I actually like Phil, he's about the only person there that knows wtf he's doing.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#5Millertime660Posted 7/23/2014 12:24:04 AM
NeoMonk posted...
I actually like Phil, he's about the only person there that knows wtf he's doing.

I find that hard to believe, they have a ton of employees.
#6zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 12:25:50 AM
Millertime660 posted...
NeoMonk posted...

I find that hard to believe, they have a ton of employees.

You can't expect common sense from Neo. Too hard to think.

I wouldn't call these bombs TC, but these is great info to have. I hope these monthly updates continue well into 2015 and in a perfect world 2016.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#7slowdog76Posted 7/23/2014 12:28:48 AM
i think what he means by the update tweet is that they know now what they are doing and working on for the next 3/4 months worth of updates. im sure i read somewhere that they plan to continue the monthly updates indefinitly
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#8NeoMonkPosted 7/23/2014 12:30:16 AM
zerooo0 posted...
ofcourse he would say that, still holding a grudge from oh so many months ago heh how cute!
---
#9Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/23/2014 12:35:40 AM
NeoMonk posted...

That's because you're blissfully unaware of the embarrassing crap he's pulled.
He literally got booed last year and audibly remarked "I thought they would like the price" right as he was going backstage, but his saddest moment is the mic drop stunt on twitter, after this year's MS E3 Press Conference.

He probably hates E3 now.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#10zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 12:36:51 AM
NeoMonk posted...
zerooo0 posted...
ofcourse he would say that, still holding a grudge from oh so many months ago heh how cute!

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say in this comment. Try again.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton