Which was the biggest exclusivity loss: FF or Bungie?

#31ExempliGratiaPosted 7/23/2014 8:45:48 AM
Geist posted...
This board is hilarious. FF was Sony and Sony ain't getting Halo, yet MS is getting Destiny and FF. Voting Bungie is just plain stupid and uninformed.

Opinions are not facts.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#32GeistPosted 7/23/2014 10:25:25 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Geist posted...
This board is hilarious. FF was Sony and Sony ain't getting Halo, yet MS is getting Destiny and FF. Voting Bungie is just plain stupid and uninformed.

Opinions are not facts.

It's not an opinion it's a fact.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#33ExempliGratiaPosted 7/23/2014 11:09:25 AM
Geist posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Geist posted...

Opinions are not facts.

Just because you put conviction in an opinion it doesn't suddenly become fact.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#34Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/23/2014 11:13:31 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Geist posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Geist posted...

Opinions are not facts.

Just because you put conviction in an opinion it doesn't suddenly become fact.

he has NPD. everything that he thinks is a fact
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#35blitz_0623Posted 7/23/2014 11:19:12 AM
Geist has a point though. A better comparison would be Insomniac instead of FF. It's not like Sony suddenly got Halo 5 the same way MS got FFXIII.

But assessing the impact of losing Square's and Bungie's exclusivity is fair. You're basically asking which departure from exclusivity hurts more and it really should still be FF since Halo is still being continued, though it probably won't be as good as Bungie's Halo's
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#36ilovecarebearsPosted 7/23/2014 11:30:55 AM
the ps exclusive Ffs off the top of my head were 10 10-2 12 tactics and I think 9? my first time playing 7 was it's eidos published pc copy. tactics advanced and A2 all on with crystal chronicles and the DS remakes /revant wings were on Nintendo. it had a few main entry exclusives but Nintendo had a ton of love) love from SE. they weren't quite exclusive. gba also has the definitive editions of 1 2 5 6.
#37dnmtPosted 7/23/2014 11:41:10 AM
Final Fantasy helped the PSX a lot but it had plenty of other games to support it, and doubly so with the PS2. Halo pretty much made the Xbox in comparison.
#38chedibang1994Posted 7/23/2014 12:18:38 PM
Wonder what happens if 343 make a better halo?
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#39dnmtPosted 7/23/2014 12:26:49 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
Wonder what happens if 343 make a better halo?

We'll never know so it's moot.
#40Homie_202Posted 7/23/2014 12:28:56 PM
I would say bungie. IMO MS should have let them move on from halo like they wanted to. I don't play the FF games but from what I have heard they have only gotten worse over the years.