Destiny Beta Install Problem

#1The-Big-DirtyPosted 7/23/2014 4:32:51 AM
So here's the deal, after about 6 hours trying to get a code I finally did, went to install and it failed about 2% (no I didn't open it even though it said ready to start).

After not being able to get it going again I restarted the Xbox and to my surprise the Destiny Beta is no longer in My Games and Apps. And after trying my code again it wont work because obviously I already used it.

So my question is: How in the hell do you find your download history or is that yet another issue this frigging console has? And also, where can i restart my download from if not there, because obviously it's not in the store!

Thanks guys, beginning to think this is nowhere near worth it.
#2MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/23/2014 4:46:07 AM
Games and apps you have rights too can be downloaded by going all the way to the right in my games and apps. You'll see a list of everything you own that you don't have installed, including the destiny beta
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#3omega1110Posted 7/23/2014 4:56:35 AM
Trying going to the far right in my games & apps and see if it is listed as ready to install.

Make sure to check that it is not listed under the queue.

If all else fails go to the upload app, view clips by game, you'll see the Destiny Beta, highlight it and hit the menu button, and on the popup window hit play game. This will take you to the Destiny Beta store page where you can restart the installation.
---
Playing games isn't a hobby, its a way of life.