Wow, shocked right now honestly

#11Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 5:47:10 AM
theREALsheridan posted...
Why? Because I'm sharing my personal experience with A video game on a video game forum? Are you going to cry?

Look at how quickly you devolve. You go straight to a different iteration of "you mad bro?" When you grow up why don't you make another topic.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#12youngunner2123Posted 7/23/2014 5:48:31 AM
Sounds about right. Those textures will b there come launch :)

I was going to each and every part of the map (first story mission) that it just looked awesome. I got so far off track I encountered lvl 5-10 enemies (ran right back lol)

the game looks and plays awesome and I spent alot of time in the tower (Dancing of course) cause why not. Even had like 6 at one point recorded that

btw how do you play the multiplayer mode?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#13theREALsheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:49:09 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Why? Because I'm sharing my personal experience with A video game on a video game forum? Are you going to cry?

Look at how quickly you devolve. You go straight to a different iteration of "you mad bro?" When you grow up why don't you make another topic.

Care to elaborate on your "troll" comments or are you just going to continue throwing around baseless insults and being condescending in general?
#14regs8376Posted 7/23/2014 5:49:22 AM
PVP and the crucible are unlocked at lvl 5 if I remember correctly.
#15theREALsheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:50:25 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
Sounds about right. Those textures will b there come launch :)

I was going to each and every part of the map (first story mission) that it just looked awesome. I got so far off track I encountered lvl 5-10 enemies (ran right back lol)

the game looks and plays awesome and I spent alot of time in the tower (Dancing of course) cause why not. Even had like 6 at one point recorded that

btw how do you play the multiplayer mode?

regs8376 posted...

:)
#16Juzten76Posted 7/23/2014 5:50:42 AM
This is the third time I've heard this, but I'm still not sure I believe it. It doesn't make sense unless the controller is the issue. Like a PC gamer would have a harder time with a console FPS because of the challenge of using a controller compared to the ease of pointing and clicking with a mouse. Maybe the PS4 controller isn't as good for first person shooter control. I highly doubt there's a difference in skill.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#17Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 5:50:52 AM
Care to elaborate on your "troll" comments or are you just going to continue throwing around baseless insults and being condescending in general?

Elaborate on what? The fact that you're typecasting PS4 players as being less skilled? Why don't you elaborate on the data that supports your "oh so intriguing" hypothesis?
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#18scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 5:51:04 AM
XBL players always win, baby!
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#19theREALsheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:51:53 AM
Juzten76 posted...
This is the third time I've heard this, but I'm still not sure I believe it. It doesn't make sense unless the controller is the issue. Like a PC gamer would have a harder time with a console FPS because of the challenge of using a controller compared to the ease of pointing and clicking with a mouse. Maybe the PS4 controller isn't as good for first person shooter control. I highly doubt there's a difference in skill.

That may be it, I use a 360 adapter for my PS4 because I find the controller subpar.
#20youngunner2123Posted 7/23/2014 5:52:02 AM
regs8376 posted...

ok cool thanks
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!