Wow, shocked right now honestly

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow, shocked right now honestly
11 months ago#31
theREALsheridan posted...
lmfao calm down kid you're on a video game forum this isn't a presidential debate LOL

Then don't make ridiculous and completely unfounded claims to debate on here.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
11 months ago#32
I was just playing KZ, maaan I was mowing down all dem noobs, what a bunch of tryhards, lololololol

jk, there is no one online to play KZ with. lololololol

jk everything I said is made up. lololololol
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
11 months ago#33
ITT: People getting defensive over the dumbest thing.

Yes X-box Owners are naturally more skilled at Bungie style FPS because we've had 6 exclusive Bungie games to hone our skills.

This is fact. Do not try to argue this because it is true.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
11 months ago#34
this is a troll topic made to take a jab at the ps community while praising the x1 community, you're not that clever TC, and to think you judge the entire ps playerbase by some individuals, so pathetic
---
Now Playing-Wolfenstein/Destiny Beta(PS4), Dragons Crown(PS3)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
11 months ago#35
Joey-Zaza posted...

Yes X-box Owners are naturally more skilled at Bungie style FPS because we've had 6 exclusive Bungie games to hone our skills.

THIS thank you for putting it in better words than I am capable of. All I'm trying to say.
11 months ago#36
Mindwipe77 posted...
this is a troll topic made to take a jab at the ps community while praising the x1 community, you're not that clever TC, and to think you judge the entire ps playerbase by some individuals, so pathetic

Hey buddy, tc is just reported the facts, don't be like that! He loves PS4 and is not biased, he just noted the obvious lack of skills you ponies have when it comes to FPS. Don't worry, you are still better at lame genres like fighters and JRPGs.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
(message deleted)
11 months ago#38
scoobydoobydont posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Hey buddy, tc is just reported the facts, don't be like that! He loves PS4 and is not biased, he just noted the obvious lack of skills you ponies have when it comes to FPS. Don't worry, you are still better at lame genres like fighters and JRPGs.

Yeah but it's not okay for us post PS4 is selling more than Xbox One by ########## amount, we're just posting facts...

Yeah just posting facts...
11 months ago#39
scoobydoobydont posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

i know you're a troll, but i dont think you know what a fact is, but i am adding you to ignore now, as you're a little kid as i posted in another topic
---
Now Playing-Wolfenstein/Destiny Beta(PS4), Dragons Crown(PS3)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
11 months ago#40
Mindwipe77 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...

are you high? thats like saying i can eat apples better than ppl who eat oranges, thats just so stupid. Destiny is NOT halo, its a FPS, anyone who can play a FPS wiill not have trouble suddenly because they are on playstation, stop the drugs man

Yes you can eat apples better than someone who has not eaten an apple before. They might bite the core too soon or not understand where the core is. Your post only helps my case.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow, shocked right now honestly

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived