Wow, shocked right now honestly

#41scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 7:13:38 AM
ejay8320 posted...
Yeah but it's not okay for us post PS4 is selling more than Xbox One by ########## amount, we're just posting facts...

Yeah just posting facts...

You can post relevant facts on the relevant board. PS4 winning is a PS4 topic, post it on the PS4 boards. Xbox losing isn't news, just a perpetual state Xbox is in this gen, there's no Xbox news there to be had, so there's no reason for a topic about it much less 10-20 topics a week.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#42scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 7:14:26 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

i know you're a troll, but i dont think you know what a fact is, but i am adding you to ignore now, as you're a little kid as i posted in another topic

='( ='( ='(
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#43Mindwipe77Posted 7/23/2014 7:14:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 7:15:14 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
ITT: People getting defensive over the dumbest thing.

Yes X-box Owners are naturally more skilled at Bungie style FPS because we've had 6 exclusive Bungie games to hone our skills.

This is fact. Do not try to argue this because it is true.

Nothing about that is fact. It's called supposition.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#45Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 7:16:05 AM(edited)
And the aiming and the way you move around is pretty much copy paste from halo.

Every FPS has slightly different mechanics. Like Bioshock you kind of whip around the camera, and call of duty is similar. Halo is unique and Destiny is exactly like halo when it comes to aiming.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#46ejay8320Posted 7/23/2014 7:15:52 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Yeah but it's not okay for us post PS4 is selling more than Xbox One by ########## amount, we're just posting facts...

Yeah just posting facts...

You can post relevant facts on the relevant board. PS4 winning is a PS4 topic, post it on the PS4 boards. Xbox losing isn't news, just a perpetual state Xbox is in this gen, there's no Xbox news there to be had, so there's no reason for a topic about it much less 10-20 topics a week.

I wasn't being serious... lol
#47Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 7:16:18 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

i know you're a troll, but i dont think you know what a fact is, but i am adding you to ignore now, as you're a little kid as i posted in another topic

='( ='( ='(

Be nice to scooby, dammit!
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#48Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 7:18:54 AM
Maybe when you can argue like an adult I'll continue this debate but you've obviously run out of material..
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#49triple sPosted 7/23/2014 7:21:29 AM
Kind of how I felt going from Titanfall from PC to Titanfall on the Xbox One. I did really good on Titanfall on PC WITH a controller. On Xbox One, these people are stomping me.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#50ejay8320Posted 7/23/2014 7:23:07 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
And the aiming and the way you move around is pretty much copy paste from halo.

Every FPS has slightly different mechanics. Like Bioshock you kind of whip around the camera, and call of duty is similar. Halo is unique and Destiny is exactly like halo when it comes to aiming.

Joey I understand what your saying - but is it really that hard to adapt to the nuances of a different shooter? It's not like an RTS or Fighter where buttons combos or unit composition needs to be learned. I'm average at best but put me Killzone, Halo, Gears, Cod, Battlefield - I'll be with in the same level in all the games it's not that hard to adapt.