Wow, shocked right now honestly

#51Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 6:23:43 AM
And Sniper_Brosef that is a good point. I agree with you there.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#52Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 6:32:26 AM
ejay8320 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
And the aiming and the way you move around is pretty much copy paste from halo.

Every FPS has slightly different mechanics. Like Bioshock you kind of whip around the camera, and call of duty is similar. Halo is unique and Destiny is exactly like halo when it comes to aiming.

Joey I understand what your saying - but is it really that hard to adapt to the nuances of a different shooter? It's not like an RTS or Fighter where buttons combos or unit composition needs to be learned. I'm average at best but put me Killzone, Halo, Gears, Cod, Battlefield - I'll be with in the same level in all the games it's not that hard to adapt.

I agree with you there. But keep in mind this is only 1 week in. I'm not insulting people who own a playstation, nothing is black and white with me as I'm sure many people have noticed. I am not an xbot, I am not a sonypony. I'm a rational person.

The TC is exaggerating, I'll give you that. But there is a hint of truth that's hard to ignore as well.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#53ejay8320Posted 7/23/2014 6:36:27 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
And the aiming and the way you move around is pretty much copy paste from halo.

Every FPS has slightly different mechanics. Like Bioshock you kind of whip around the camera, and call of duty is similar. Halo is unique and Destiny is exactly like halo when it comes to aiming.

Joey I understand what your saying - but is it really that hard to adapt to the nuances of a different shooter? It's not like an RTS or Fighter where buttons combos or unit composition needs to be learned. I'm average at best but put me Killzone, Halo, Gears, Cod, Battlefield - I'll be with in the same level in all the games it's not that hard to adapt.

I agree with you there. But keep in mind this is only 1 week in. I'm not insulting people who own a playstation, nothing is black and white with me as I'm sure many people have noticed. I am not an xbot, I am not a sonypony. I'm a rational person.

The TC is exaggerating, I'll give you that. But there is a hint of truth that's hard to ignore as well.

Fair enough - I just see it as people who play they're genre of choice can and will adapt to one easily to the newest one.

One thing different is this is essentially an MMO as well so I think were also seeing people who don't usually play FPS try the game out.
#54SnoicFactorPosted 7/23/2014 6:44:49 AM
loool no. It was probably the case in 360/ps3. Not now. I played a lot of Ghost on X1 and PS4.. FACEROLL on x1. I have no idea what it is, but I found no real challenge.. Switch to PS4, and MUCH better players. It does have the larger install base, and many of the top 360 players went to ps4. This applies to a ton of multiplayer games. The more skilled gamers are now on PS4.
---
nt
#55Mindwipe77Posted 7/23/2014 7:54:36 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

i know you're a troll, but i dont think you know what a fact is, but i am adding you to ignore now, as you're a little kid as i posted in another topic

='( ='( ='(

Be nice to scooby, dammit!

tell him to stop trolling
---
Now Playing-Wolfenstein/Destiny Beta(PS4), Dragons Crown(PS3)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#56leatheljPosted 7/23/2014 7:55:19 AM
I have only played the xbox version but this is not the first time I have heard this about this game and it players it would make sense if it is true xbox has always been more multiplayer focaused and shooters of all kinds seem to be more popular in there plus bungie has made all halo games on a xbox console so xbox players might have more of a advantage and experience playing a bungie fps. I can speak for my experience in cod black ops two played both on Xbox and play station and the skill difference is obvious to me Xbox players seem to be much better and competitive
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#57scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 7:55:58 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

scooby, stop dropping dem truth bombs, ain't nobody wanna hear that. There, "he" been told.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#58Mindwipe77Posted 7/23/2014 7:57:54 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...

scooby, stop dropping dem truth bombs, ain't nobody wanna hear that. There, "he" been told.

you make xbox players look bad
---
Now Playing-Wolfenstein/Destiny Beta(PS4), Dragons Crown(PS3)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#59scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 7:59:21 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

you make xbox players look bad

I'm not an Xbox player. Well... I guess 360, but everyone's had one of those.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#60werkz_destroyzPosted 7/23/2014 8:07:50 AM
Tc has some truth....i watch my friend play on his ps4 and he'll drop kem strikes like nothing and people dont talk as much...

He plays on the xbox one and people start callin him out in lobbies...other sweaties lol..and he doesn't get as much kems....

plus a large majority of people I run into now on the one run scufs..jumpin and drop shotting everywhere ...trying their azzes off...its ridiculous..even on titanfall kids are trying like they're playing for money.lol...
---
Gt: werkz destroyz