Wow, shocked right now honestly

#61kcypher2000Posted 7/23/2014 9:13:15 AM
Juzten76 posted...
This is the third time I've heard this, but I'm still not sure I believe it. It doesn't make sense unless the controller is the issue. Like a PC gamer would have a harder time with a console FPS because of the challenge of using a controller compared to the ease of pointing and clicking with a mouse. Maybe the PS4 controller isn't as good for first person shooter control. I highly doubt there's a difference in skill.

Ps4 is more casuals. Sony even admits they are going after the wii audience.
#62Tajaz2426Posted 7/23/2014 9:16:40 AM
Same crap from the same guy. Says the same stuff to reassure his purchases, when in fact there is no difference. I've played on my son's X1 with him and they both have good and bad players. It is quite sad someone is this much of a fanboy.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#63blitz_0623Posted 7/23/2014 9:20:26 AM
Juzten76 posted...
This is the third time I've heard this, but I'm still not sure I believe it. It doesn't make sense unless the controller is the issue. Like a PC gamer would have a harder time with a console FPS because of the challenge of using a controller compared to the ease of pointing and clicking with a mouse. Maybe the PS4 controller isn't as good for first person shooter control. I highly doubt there's a difference in skill.

It's really hard to confirm a difference in skill given the sample size, but I would use CoD still using the Xbox One as the primary console for MLG right? That should at least mean something as far as 'pro' players go
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#64Tajaz2426Posted 7/23/2014 9:20:30 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Ps4 is more casuals. Sony even admits they are going after the wii audience.

Doesn't change the fact that there is the same kind of players on each console. Provide numbers please to back up these claims that there are more hardcore players on X1. You can just show any case study that has some kind of validity.

When people say things like these topics and bring in another community, it is shear reassurance. That fact is they are the same, you play and there are good and bad players. The end.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#65LordMordethPosted 7/23/2014 10:09:31 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Same crap from the same guy. Says the same stuff to reassure his purchases, when in fact there is no difference. I've played on my son's X1 with him and they both have good and bad players. It is quite sad someone is this much of a fanboy.

*highfive*

You are absolutely right, people are taking this console business far too seriously.. it'd be nice if they'd be happy with what they had and rolled with it instead of raging and throwing hissy fits on internet forum everytime someone posts something they happen to disagree with.
---
Rage, whine, wah wah.. people really are freaking idiots.
#66HorridhalPosted 7/23/2014 10:30:29 AM
This is the stupidest assumption I've seen fanboys make.

Neither online is more competitive than the other. There are good players and crappy players on both platforms. Pretending one is massively better is just you fanboy championing for whichever service you prefer.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#67scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 10:32:25 AM
Horridhal posted...
Neither online is more competitive than the other. There are good players and crappy players on both platforms. Pretending one is massively better is just you fanboy championing for whichever service you prefer.

On average there is actually a huge difference. I should know, I barely touch MP so that makes me objective.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#68HorridhalPosted 7/23/2014 10:35:26 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Horridhal posted...

On average there is actually a huge difference. I should know, I barely touch MP so that makes me objective.

---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#69Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/23/2014 10:35:56 AM
User Name theREALsheridan
User ID 6975488
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma. No level posting restrictions. Can now edit posts.
Account Created Thursday, June 5, 2014 2:12 PM
Last Visit Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:15 AM
Karma 40
Active Messages Posted 25
#70scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 10:36:57 AM
Horridhal posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Horridhal posted...

---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg