Wow, shocked right now honestly

#71Sega9599Posted 7/23/2014 11:47:20 AM
theREALsheridan posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Care to elaborate on your "troll" comments or are you just going to continue throwing around baseless insults and being condescending in general?

Elaborate on what? The fact that you're typecasting PS4 players as being less skilled? Why don't you elaborate on the data that supports your "oh so intriguing" hypothesis?

Why do I need data to relay my own personal experience? You act like I'm presenting this information as fact.

I met up with therealsheridan and he was a jerk. he totally was rude and disrespectful to me. he was disgusting and had no manners.

but that was just my experience with him maybe you had a better one i dunno but i want to share an overly negative version of him to tro.....uh i mean 'enlighten' yeah hehe thats it, people with my experiences based on meeting therealsheridan.
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#72nableetPosted 7/23/2014 11:55:48 AM
Really, this is about the 3rd time you have made a thread on PS4 players lacking skill.

How about you provide your PSN and GT, then we can check your Destiny stats on both and see if your experience and stats match the crap you spew. If it is true then I would still argue that the amount of time you have spent with the beta and the group of players you have played against is hardly indicative of the general populations of the services...

However, we both know you don't have a PS4. So that won't happen. Oh well.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#73MetroidFan9999Posted 7/23/2014 3:03:08 PM
How many topics have you made this claim? And....you are "shocked" just now?

Troll confirmed.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#74theREALsheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:14:57 PM
nableet posted...
Really, this is about the 3rd time you have made a thread on PS4 players lacking skill.

How about you provide your PSN and GT, then we can check your Destiny stats on both and see if your experience and stats match the crap you spew. If it is true then I would still argue that the amount of time you have spent with the beta and the group of players you have played against is hardly indicative of the general populations of the services...

However, we both know you don't have a PS4. So that won't happen. Oh well.

I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to discuss online gaming services on a video game forum pls forgive me It won't happen again.

btw if you don't want to discuss the topic why are you here?
#75Jedi454Posted 7/23/2014 5:23:51 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
tell him to stop trolling

scooby, stop dropping dem truth bombs, ain't nobody wanna hear that. There, "he" been told.

you make xbox players look bad

I'm not an Xbox player. Well... I guess 360, but everyone's had one of those.

Scooby, please don't tear Mindwipe a new one. He has embarrassed himself enough.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#76scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 5:32:15 PM
Jedi454 posted...

Scooby, please don't tear Mindwipe a new one. He has embarrassed himself enough.

I shall henceforth post only kindness and bring forth jollity!

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7620/bringyoulove.gif
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#77JohnWall32Posted 7/23/2014 5:32:32 PM
ejay8320 posted...
Um... http://gamasutra.com/view/news/219202/Sony_Nearly_half_of_all_PS4_owners_did_not_own_a_PS3.php

Half of PS4 owners didn't own a PS3 so half of the PS4 users are either Xbox360 or Nintendo only owners. So your logic is completely flawed.

Based on this fact wouldn't most of the Bungie beta testers be Xbox360 owners who moved to PS4 since they have a high chance of being Bungie fans?

shh...this and ps4 haz no gamez is all the xb1 trolls have left
---
Board User Level: Legend
#78Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/23/2014 5:35:54 PM
I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to discuss online gaming services on a video game forum pls forgive me It won't happen again.

I wouldn't go that far; maybe you could just perhaps.... not spam?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#79Mindwipe77Posted 7/23/2014 8:58:22 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
tell him to stop trolling

scooby, stop dropping dem truth bombs, ain't nobody wanna hear that. There, "he" been told.

you make xbox players look bad

I'm not an Xbox player. Well... I guess 360, but everyone's had one of those.

dont worry he is unable to ^_^ just like you
---
Now Playing-Wolfenstein/Destiny Beta(PS4), Dragons Crown(PS3)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#80TheBonfiniPosted 7/23/2014 9:33:08 PM
Your sample size needs expanding.
---
Friendly advice taken.
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg