Wow, shocked right now honestly

#81nableetPosted 7/23/2014 10:33:17 PM
theREALsheridan posted...
nableet posted...
Really, this is about the 3rd time you have made a thread on PS4 players lacking skill.

How about you provide your PSN and GT, then we can check your Destiny stats on both and see if your experience and stats match the crap you spew. If it is true then I would still argue that the amount of time you have spent with the beta and the group of players you have played against is hardly indicative of the general populations of the services...

However, we both know you don't have a PS4. So that won't happen. Oh well.

I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to discuss online gaming services on a video game forum pls forgive me It won't happen again.

btw if you don't want to discuss the topic why are you here?

Bold part is me discussing the topic... Looks like you are wrong, as per usual.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#82LEGEND_725Posted 7/23/2014 10:37:54 PM
ejay8320 posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Um... http://gamasutra.com/view/news/219202/Sony_Nearly_half_of_all_PS4_owners_did_not_own_a_PS3.php

Half of PS4 owners didn't own a PS3 so half of the PS4 users are either Xbox360 or Nintendo only owners. So your logic is completely flawed.

Based on this fact wouldn't most of the Bungie beta testers be Xbox360 owners who moved to PS4 since they have a high chance of being Bungie fans?

The casual call of duty dudebro crowed are the ones who made the switch to ps4 (cheaper)

Proof - I showed mine where's yours

Your making a lot ASSumptions based on your biases.

On that note what makes you think the COD crowed didn't play Halo? Both shared the Fast pace/fun gameplay that makes both franchises popular.

I love people who start their arguement with um...

Kind of deflates anything you have to say lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#83NeoMonkPosted 7/23/2014 10:59:58 PM
This thread is amusing /popcorn
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#84theREALsheridan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 5:03:58 AM
nableet posted...
nableet posted...
Really, this is about the 3rd time you have made a thread on PS4 players lacking skill.

How about you provide your PSN and GT, then we can check your Destiny stats on both and see if your experience and stats match the crap you spew. If it is true then I would still argue that the amount of time you have spent with the beta and the group of players you have played against is hardly indicative of the general populations of the services...

I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to discuss online gaming services on a video game forum pls forgive me It won't happen again.

So what's the problem again? I don't really understand but you seem really upset and I'm not why you're always so aggressive.

You always come into my threads saying "you don't have a ps4" and "you're a troll" and the funny thing is I haven't been modded so why don't you just accept that people are capable of having different opinions and experiences. And why would I give my PSN to someone who constantly harasses me on an Internet forum? How does that sound like a good idea?
#85blitz_0623Posted 7/24/2014 5:09:43 AM
TC reminds me of TJ (could easily be the same person). Their MO is making a topic that seems harmless but you can clearly see their hidden agenda and when they are figured out they will resort to "lol at personal insults"
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#86nableetPosted 7/24/2014 5:26:33 AM
nableet posted...
nableet posted...

So what's the problem again? I don't really understand but you seem really upset and I'm not why you're always so aggressive.

You always come into my threads saying "you don't have a ps4" and "you're a troll" and the funny thing is I haven't been modded so why don't you just accept that people are capable of having different opinions and experiences. And why would I give my PSN to someone who constantly harasses me on an Internet forum? How does that sound like a good idea?

You have called me a troll and said I am "harassing" you, yet I haven't been modded and I have been here a heck of a lot longer than your account has. So by your logic, you can't say either of those things again. Good to know.

Aggressive? I don't tolerate people that troll and generalise whole groups of people. Since you fit on both accounts, why go out of my way to be civil? If this was your first offence I'd probably be more lenient, but it isn't, so I won't.

You don't have a PS4. I am not harassing you. I would be the same to any other troll spouting this nonsense, you aren't special snowflake.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#87rafa0506Posted 7/24/2014 5:27:06 AM
ejay8320 posted...
Um... http://gamasutra.com/view/news/219202/Sony_Nearly_half_of_all_PS4_owners_did_not_own_a_PS3.php

Half of PS4 owners didn't own a PS3 so half of the PS4 users are either Xbox360 or Nintendo only owners. So your logic is completely flawed.

Based on this fact wouldn't most of the Bungie beta testers be Xbox360 owners who moved to PS4 since they have a high chance of being Bungie fans?

Newsbrief: Sony claims that nearly a third of people who own a PlayStation 4 did not own a PS3, but rather, came from owning an Xbox 360 or a Nintendo Wii.

This isnt proof or a fact, its just a "claim" by Sony. It says so in the first sentence. This is just guestimation. Like when forbes puts out a list of wealthiest people, they are pulling numbers out of their but. Its info the cant possibly know.
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge