COD: Ghosts Has Some Of The Worst Community Members If Not The Worst

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 7/23/2014 6:48:14 AM
I'm gonna tell you right now...COD:Ghosts has the worst community and I wish they did something to fix it. I know it's Activisions game but it runs on LIVE servers or whatever. I remember the anti "troll" matchmaking program they were going to start with Xbox One, did they ever come through with it?

I kid you not, I was playing a game of what's it called when you play that Alien mode and you carry that drill around (sorry it's been a few months) anyways I was playing trying to help out, you get certain objectives like "use pistols only for this round" to get extra ammo or XP but I didn't want to use my handgun because we had tougher enemies to fight so I used my rifle so we can ADVANCE to the next area...so this kid starts raging that I can't do that, I'm not playing the game right. He starts telling his other two buddies in the party to leave to start another game (we were doing good too) just raging that he didn't get the extra XP or ammo, so they all quit out because the little midget had a meltdown.

Anyone encounter some BS like this on any game over LIVE? Anyways how's that Destiny beta? pretty cool huh?

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2Jedi454Posted 7/23/2014 6:50:46 AM
Weed gun cameo, wolf perk, snoop dogg and Rorke. All of the worst things to put in a game in one big package.

Sold my copy early january and didn't touch the game since two weeks after the Xbox one launch.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#3kennyynnooPosted 7/23/2014 6:55:54 AM
Man walks on moon
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#4Juzten76Posted 7/23/2014 6:59:37 AM
I run into people like that every once in a while on all online games. When it happens I don't proclaim that game to have a bad community. There's always going to jerks in competitive games, real and digital. Don't get so emotional about it.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#5_Doomguy_Posted 7/23/2014 7:05:35 AM
What a funny way to spell Dark Souls.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#6Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:08:09 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I run into people like that every once in a while on all online games. When it happens I don't proclaim that game to have a bad community. There's always going to jerks in competitive games, real and digital. Don't get so emotional about it.

Nah wasn't being emotional about it, just wondering if I wasn't the only one who thought this, Also Dark Souls has a pretty crazy PVP community. The board itself has awesome members that are willing to help.

---
---
#7BryanPS360Posted 7/23/2014 7:18:45 AM
As far as Xbox One is concerned: The worst I've dealt with is some random guy harassing my Warlock as soon as I spawned into the Tower (Destiny Beta). Just repeatedly bumping into me, crouching up and down, sending me party invites and a friend request.

That's pretty much my fault for making my Warlock a female, but still.

IIRC, the worst person I've encountered in Ghosts is some dude on my team in TDM telling all of us to do better (he was going like .40 or something and was dead last with the most deaths).
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#8Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:21:43 AM
BryanPS360 posted...
As far as Xbox One is concerned: The worst I've dealt with is some random guy harassing my Warlock as soon as I spawned into the Tower (Destiny Beta). Just repeatedly bumping into me, crouching up and down, sending me party invites and a friend request.

That's pretty much my fault for making my Warlock a female, but still.

IIRC, the worst person I've encountered in Ghosts is some dude on my team in TDM telling all of us to do better (he was going like .40 or something and was dead last with the most deaths).

Ha ha so that's why he was after you lol

---
---