Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella just merged Xbox, mobile and PC.

#1Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/23/2014 7:05:51 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/satya-nadella-just-made-single-002522037.html

Brace yourselves for a host of repercussions in the coming years.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 7:11:20 AM
This isn't even my final form!
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#3Exodus_PrimePosted 7/23/2014 7:11:45 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...

LOL
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#4Jedi454Posted 7/23/2014 7:12:20 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...

LMAO
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#5IzraeilPosted 7/23/2014 7:13:22 AM
Good, now they can all drag each other down and speed up the process.
#6sanas_thirituPosted 7/23/2014 7:14:06 AM
Fake news most likely. It doesn't make much sense. In either case ponies here will make this out to be a disaster.

Off topic. If we could drop ponies from the top of Mount everest, then we can create a human ladder the Sherpas can climb on. There are way too many of these ponies in existence.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#7TheMuffinPosted 7/23/2014 7:15:45 AM
Reading the article, it's talking about the operating system for PC, Mobile and Xbox. Not the actual divisions of the company.

However, this is a bad thing in my mind. Developing an operating system that is scalable across three completely different architectures with three different input methods sounds like a complete cluster.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#8IzraeilPosted 7/23/2014 7:16:46 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Fake news most likely. It doesn't make much sense. In either case ponies here will make this out to be a disaster.

Off topic. If we could drop ponies from the top of Mount everest, then we can create a human ladder the Sherpas can climb on. There are way too many of these ponies in existence.

Indeed Sony has earned millions of loyal fans with their Playstation consoles and great games.
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 7:17:58 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Fake news most likely. It doesn't make much sense.

Doesn't make sense? They're merging the OS for mobile, Xbox, and PC to ensure easy compatibility amongst the 3. This makes perfect sense. Anything developed for Xbox is easily transferrable to PC and vice versa.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#10sanas_thirituPosted 7/23/2014 7:20:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]