Even Bungie couldn't avoid crushed blacks

#31stawg007Posted 7/23/2014 12:14:33 PM
Wtf are crushed blacks?

Anyway, images look almost identical but trolls and fanboys will be trolls and fanboys
#32LooksLikeRainPosted 7/23/2014 1:12:49 PM
Kipbondur posted...
Is it wrong that I looked at the images and thought the X1 version was more appealing? Some were a little dark but the colors seemed to pop a but more.

It's wrong. You're not allowed to like anything unless the hardware stats align with your opinion. Your own eyes mean absolutely nothing. Wait for Digital Foundry to tell you which one looks better.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#33chex81Posted 7/23/2014 1:19:15 PM
went to look at the differences...these are the things people are complaining about when it comes to graphic comparisons? I am so glad i can enjoy the consoles i have and the games on them, without nitpicking every minor detail i would have NEVER noticed while playing the game. These comparisons are taking things way too far now...if this is what i have to forward to on XB1 vs PS4 i am comfortably happy.

So sad people waste hours upon hours arguing over these very minor details.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#34LooksLikeRainPosted 7/23/2014 1:29:44 PM(edited)
chex81 posted...
went to look at the differences...these are the things people are complaining about when it comes to graphic comparisons? I am so glad i can enjoy the consoles i have and the games on them, without nitpicking every minor detail i would have NEVER noticed while playing the game. These comparisons are taking things way too far now...if this is what i have to forward to on XB1 vs PS4 i am comfortably happy.

There are people who will look at this article and claim Destiny's graphics on PS4 blow Xbox out of the water. It's ridiculous. And even more idiotic are the ones saying Bungie gimped the PS4 version and that's why they're so close.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#35TinyJoltikPosted 7/23/2014 1:39:18 PM
I actually quite like the look of the xbone screenshots? I'm the kinda person that'll whack the contrast up to see that kind of thing anyway. Not that I've even noticed them at all while playing the Xbone beta, though I kinda wish I got ps4 beta codes just so I could compare and then decide there's no difference at all for myself rather than relying on screenshots.
#36cmincPosted 7/23/2014 1:39:36 PM
chex81 posted...

It's damned sad, isnt it? Ps4 must really suck if so many of its purchasers have to stoop to this level to show how much 'better' their version is. To me, theyre all just mad that theyre not getting the 40% more power they were promised-or even well-rounded multiplayer in a lot of their exclusives- (that they pay to access online play for now), and tearing down xbox 1 is the only thing they can do to make themselves feel better about it.

It's only going to get worse as the year goes on, ponies.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS