anyone else wish the marketplace was more organized like 360's?

#1googlerPosted 7/23/2014 9:08:32 AM
Maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but in terms of trying to find something manually or just to browse on Xbones marketplace seems so cluttered and confusing by contrast
#2DoggiesLipstickPosted 7/23/2014 9:10:02 AM
I hate the marketplace .. such a tedious task to find games. Unless you know exactly what you want its awful.
---
I like what I like, Microsoft shows no loyalty towards me, I don't show any towards them. I don't get paid to promote Xbox nor do I get paid to bad-mouth Sony.
#3Strav23Posted 7/23/2014 9:13:57 AM
It's only the way it is because they don't have a huge collection of games. As more games are made more changes will be applied. I am assuming of course, it just seems like the logical reason.

I mean you can open any list and see all there games at this point
#4youngunner2123Posted 7/23/2014 9:15:29 AM
Strav23 posted...
It's only the way it is because they don't have a huge collection of games. As more games are made more changes will be applied. I am assuming of course, it just seems like the logical reason.

I mean you can open any list and see all there games at this point

this. I don't get how "bad" it is when its literally two or three scrolls to the right
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#5Laylow12Posted 7/23/2014 10:48:26 AM
I wish everything was more like the 360 and the graphics more unlike the 360.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6GeistPosted 7/23/2014 10:54:11 AM
Never had an issue finding anything, so no don't care personally.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#7hobojohnsonPosted 7/23/2014 1:21:08 PM
There isn't alot of content so it's fine how it is now, in the future I'm sure they'll update the interface just like on the 360.
---
x360\X1 Gamertag = Osiris Prime
http://www.casualadultgamers.com/V5/activity.php
#8kennyynnooPosted 7/23/2014 1:25:51 PM
You get used to it.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#9VamarPosted 7/23/2014 2:04:28 PM
Organized? You mean like how I used to have to scroll through a dozen+ Rock Band Network songs every week because nobody had the foresight to lump them together?
#10Cows Go HisssssPosted 7/23/2014 2:18:55 PM
Yeah, I had a hard time finding game demos at first, but then realized you have to search it over Bing. They should just make it easy like the Xbox Marketplace store over the computer internet, where you can sort by game add-ons and videos and the like. I don't know why they don't do that to begin with.
---
hey foo
hey foo