Instead of graphics why not gameplay concerns of Destiny?

#1zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 8:13:26 AM
The gameplay just feels really disappointing compared to Bungie previous work. It feels like they just took a copied a Call of Duty skin on how the guns feel, and even then they still mess up with that. The gun sounds are pathetic. Even Call of Duty say Advanced Warfare has a better sounding shotgun than Destiny by miles.

Really disappointed in the gameplay side of Destiny that I wish Bungie would've combined what made Halo and Call of Duty great which is a weight to the guns we use or great sound and better gunplay.

I must say though I love using my special ability to ground pound anyone that comes through a door, insta kill. Love the Titan class.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:24:32 AM
Seriously no one else wants to discuss the more important thing which is the gameplay?

Facepalm
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#3adonfrazPosted 7/23/2014 8:27:42 AM
cuz console wars

Gameplay is going to be the same on both aside of some exclusive content for the PS4.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 8:28:47 AM
What is... gameplay?
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#5yanksfan4247Posted 7/23/2014 8:30:16 AM
What? None of the guns feel like they have weight to them in CoD. You talking about gun sounds that's not even gameplay.

Why are you even bringing up CoD? The only comparison to CoD is aiming down sights. That's it. Why even bring up Call of Duty?
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#6SacTown52Posted 7/23/2014 8:36:26 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
What? None of the guns feel like they have weight to them in CoD. You talking about gun sounds that's not even gameplay.

Why are you even bringing up CoD? The only comparison to CoD is aiming down sights. That's it. Why even bring up Call of Duty?

The multiplayer felt like cod. Might as well have called the game mode domination. The only difference was the heavy armor and double jumping.
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:36:32 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...

The gameplay feels just like CoD from Shotguns to especially the Sniping. And I like my guns to have weight and sound. The AR is amazing in Halo because it has both. Nothing in Destiny has that yet.
---
#8velvet_hammerPosted 7/23/2014 8:39:48 AM
lol only thing CoD and Halo have in common is halo 4.. destiny is nothing like CoD
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:40:12 AM
SacTown52 posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...

The multiplayer felt like cod. Might as well have called the game mode domination. The only difference was the heavy armor and double jumping.

agreed. I expected better from Bungie on this. The game just feels like so far just a carbon copy if CoD multiplayer.
---
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:41:22 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
lol only thing CoD and Halo have in common is halo 4.. destiny is nothing like CoD

Yea Destiny feels just like CoD even the game mode is a copy of Domination, have some common sense for once.
---