Instead of graphics why not gameplay concerns of Destiny?

#11Tajaz2426Posted 7/23/2014 8:41:50 AM
The gameplay mechanics in Call of Duty are way better than Destiny and I can't stand COD. The head movement in Destiny is choppy and feels like it snags, when you aim down your sights in Destiny it is slow and just feels weak.

Call of Duty is more fast paced than Destiny too, Destiny feels lethargic compared to it. Like I said I am enjoying what Destiny is going for and loving the beta, but Call of Duty is a total different game and more polished. It is a beta, though.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#12velvet_hammerPosted 7/23/2014 8:43:51 AM
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
lol only thing CoD and Halo have in common is halo 4.. destiny is nothing like CoD

Yea Destiny feels just like CoD even the game mode is a copy of Domination, have some common sense for once.

lol as if CoD created domination / control points.. im done talking to intellectual midgets
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#13zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:45:36 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
lol only thing CoD and Halo have in common is halo 4.. destiny is nothing like CoD

Yea Destiny feels just like CoD even the game mode is a copy of Domination, have some common sense for once.

lol as if CoD created domination / control points.. im done talking to intellectual midgets

Haha haha you are done be a use you have no point. Face it Bungie does nothing original with Destiny regarding gameplay and multiplayer. BF4 at least had levelution.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#14CKnightPosted 7/23/2014 8:46:00 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
What? None of the guns feel like they have weight to them in CoD. You talking about gun sounds that's not even gameplay.

Why are you even bringing up CoD? The only comparison to CoD is aiming down sights. That's it. Why even bring up Call of Duty?

Because some people played so much CoD that it's all they see.

Although I'm sure they'd come in and say they don't play CoD and just see the supposed similarities. We all know the truth.
#15velvet_hammerPosted 7/23/2014 8:48:02 AM
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Haha haha you are done be a use you have no point. Face it Bungie does nothing original with Destiny regarding gameplay and multiplayer. BF4 at least had levelution.

LMFAO levelution is what BF brought to the table? LMFAO wow I'm appalled by your lack of intelligence
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#16lilj812Posted 7/23/2014 8:48:29 AM
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

I haven't even played Destiny but if you think that Domination/control points started with Call of Duty, he's right. There is no point in talking to someone as uneducated as yourself on the subject.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#17zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:48:47 AM
CKnight posted...
yanksfan4247 posted...
What? None of the guns feel like they have weight to them in CoD. You talking about gun sounds that's not even gameplay.

Why are you even bringing up CoD? The only comparison to CoD is aiming down sights. That's it. Why even bring up Call of Duty?

Because some people played so much CoD that it's all they see.

Although I'm sure they'd come in and say they don't play CoD and just see the supposed similarities. We all know the truth.

I play CoD, not as much as I used to but I still buy them every year. They are my guilty pleasure of games. Doesnt stop me from pointing out the facts that Destiny basically copied Domination, and so far has nothing unique about the multiplayer, and the gameplay tries to emulate CoD, and fails on that.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#18BigLongDownerPosted 7/23/2014 8:49:30 AM
I'm enjoying the gameplay. My only concern is how much content will be in the final release.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#19skermacPosted 7/23/2014 8:52:06 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Seriously no one else wants to discuss the more important thing which is the gameplay?

Facepalm

Casual gamers don't care about gameplay, they only want 1080p and 60 fps or close to it. The new generation of gamers... smh.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#20zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:54:22 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

LMFAO levelution is what BF brought to the table? LMFAO wow I'm appalled by your lack of intelligence

It did, and no FPS really gives you an experience to knock down a skyscraper. Destiny feels like it doesn't even know what it wants to be. Look at Titanfall the game blends Call of Duty gameplay better than what Destiny has tried so far, but I'm not going to get you to understand simply because you are either a fancy of Destiny or just a troll... Pick your poison.
---