Instead of graphics why not gameplay concerns of Destiny?

#21lilj812Posted 7/23/2014 8:56:50 AM
I feel bad for the TC. He actually thinks he's right.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#22Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/23/2014 8:57:22 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Seriously no one else wants to discuss the more important thing which is the gameplay?

Facepalm

zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
lol only thing CoD and Halo have in common is halo 4.. destiny is nothing like CoD

Yea Destiny feels just like CoD even the game mode is a copy of Domination, have some common sense for once.

*sad that no one is offering their feedback*

*belittles someone who offers feedback that doesn't reinforce his own*
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#23velvet_hammerPosted 7/23/2014 9:00:33 AM
lilj812 posted...

---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#24zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 9:02:02 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
lilj812 posted...

Ah that's cute the two Trolls agree with each other.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#25Exodus_PrimePosted 7/23/2014 9:03:58 AM
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
lilj812 posted...

It's probably the same person too.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#26zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 9:05:28 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Seriously no one else wants to discuss the more important thing which is the gameplay?

Facepalm

zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
lol only thing CoD and Halo have in common is halo 4.. destiny is nothing like CoD

Yea Destiny feels just like CoD even the game mode is a copy of Domination, have some common sense for once.

*sad that no one is offering their feedback*

*belittles someone who offers feedback that doesn't reinforce his own*

If you read my previous posts you would know that I did give my own feedback to defend my case about the game lack of identity.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#27Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 9:07:07 AM
SacTown52 posted...
The multiplayer felt like cod. Might as well have called the game mode domination. The only difference was the heavy armor and double jumping.

You could say this about every FPS since their conception.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#28SacTown52Posted 7/23/2014 9:27:43 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SacTown52 posted...
The multiplayer felt like cod. Might as well have called the game mode domination. The only difference was the heavy armor and double jumping.

You could say this about every FPS since their conception.

The story mode didn't feel like cod but the multiplayer did. Only the turning felt stiff in destiny for some reason. I had to turn the sensitivity up to take away the stiffness.
#29lilj812Posted 7/23/2014 9:42:21 AM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
zerooo0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
lilj812 posted...

It's probably the same person too.

---

Are you suggesting that one person owns both a elite and Icon level account? You are beyond silly Exodus. I can no longer take you seriously ever again.

You're so quick to call someone an alt without even thinking about it just because you don't agree with them. You need to take a break from this forum, you're getting paranoid.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#30leatheljPosted 7/23/2014 10:05:06 AM
I seriously think ppl will call every fps shooter cod no matter what. The devs just wanted to make good shooting and ppl just call it cod any thing with a gun and fps is cod that's all ppl say is cod cod cod. What exactly do ppl want? And dont say some bs like orginal stuff wth do you mean be specific.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.