BIG NEWS: STAR WARSBATTLEFRONT not tied to Ep7 EA prefers release to be close

#1zerooo0Posted 7/23/2014 10:00:58 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-launch-not-tied-to-episode-7/1100-6421261/

I just want DICE to take their time, then I will buy day one. This is easily my most anticipated game. Waited an entire generation for a new Battlefront game which is my favorite franchise.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 10:03:23 AM
This isn't so much big news as it is good news. This likely means there is less pressure to meet a deadline so, as OP already said, they can take their damn time with it!
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/23/2014 10:07:24 AM
This will either be the pinnacle of J.J. Abrams career, or the greatest downfall.

kind of like After M. Night Shyamalan made The sixth sense and Signs and everyone went "hey we have a good director in the works here". Then The village came out and we were like "ok so he had a mediocre film, it happens to the best of them". Then Lady In The Water came out and people thought "maybe he's not as good as we thought..." Then The Happening came out and everyone was like "I'm so disappointed." THEN, Avatar The Last Airbender came out and everyone said that "Ok, so the Sixth Sense and Signs was just a fluke and he's a terrible director."
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/23/2014 10:09:14 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
This will either be the pinnacle of J.J. Abrams career

I thought he cut and ran...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#5RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/23/2014 12:51:49 PM
This is my most wanted game of this generation. Its killin me softly.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA