Would there be an XB1 if not for Halo sales?

#11scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 10:48:39 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
dnmt posted...
The first two games were extremely popular. I know I bought my 360 just to play those, Mass Effect and Tales of Vesperia.

It might just be my bias against it. I just think it looks ridiculous, It's like they gave a bunch of bodybuilders guns

Brinngg it!!!!
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#12leatheljPosted 7/23/2014 10:56:43 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
dnmt posted...
The first two games were extremely popular. I know I bought my 360 just to play those, Mass Effect and Tales of Vesperia.

It might just be my bias against it. I just think it looks ridiculous, It's like they gave a bunch of bodybuilders guns

Brinngg it!!!!

I could be wrong but have you played as Marcus with his armer off? He is buff but not huge. There not that big I just think the armer is big and I just think it's Style of the game it's not reall a problem for me and kinda a dumb reason to not like Like or just dismiss it.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#13DonVito1990Posted 7/23/2014 10:58:08 AM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Halo and Gears are what made the Xbox brand popular imo.

CoD too, despite it's multiplatform status.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 7/23/2014 11:01:16 AM
leathelj posted...
I could be wrong but have you played as Marcus with his armer off?

His arms are pretty thick, but yeah, the armor does bulk them up further.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#15dnmtPosted 7/23/2014 11:39:42 AM(edited)
dnmt posted...

Oh don't get me wrong, the art direction in GoW is beyond terrible, but the core gameplay made up for it. It was really fun in co-op.
#16Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/23/2014 11:49:25 AM
dnmt posted...

i actually prefer that style.