I guess it didn't live up to the hype :(

#1HELZEROPosted 7/23/2014 10:26:41 AM
Borderlands 1 was a bigger achievement than this game. I guess Bungle is getting too comfortable and not taking enough risks anymore :(
---
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling
#2sandersjr_basicPosted 7/23/2014 10:29:02 AM
Yea the beta isnt that impressive. So far the combat seems a little clunky especially in PVP, the missions seems like im going to the same place over and over again. But then again it is just the beta so I wont say that it didnt live up to the hype until i play the full game.
---
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes
#3youngskillzPosted 7/23/2014 10:29:40 AM
who cares, the game will fail an teach bungie a lesson anyway.
---
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#4haloguidoPosted 7/23/2014 10:30:36 AM
Think the game is amazing so not everyone shares your opinion. Games are all a matter of preference so not going to be for everyone.
---
GT = QWEEDO
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/23/2014 10:30:46 AM
youngskillz posted...
who cares, the game will fail an teach bungie a lesson anyway.

abandonment issues.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6cheezedadadaPosted 7/23/2014 10:31:22 AM
I don't really have a final opinion on the game yet, but its seriously making me want another Fallout or Borderlands ASAP. When I am playing it, I really miss the 'character' those games have. I really just want a gigantic new Fallout world to explore with all the usual dark humor and interesting and surreal locations.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#7Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 10:32:26 AM
The people on the PS4 board are generally pleased with the Beta. It's sad but this board is full of negativity. It's been a real eye opener these past few weeks.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#8Nintendo1989Posted 7/23/2014 10:35:24 AM
I am personally liking this beta, but it gets repetitive at times. and

@ Joey-Zaza

is your username a character from the godfather part 3 if i recall correctly?
---
Proud Wii U and Xbox One Owner.
#9cheezedadadaPosted 7/23/2014 10:38:55 AM
Nintendo1989 posted...
I am personally liking this beta, but it gets repetitive at times. and

@ Joey-Zaza

is your username a character from the godfather part 3 if i recall correctly?

I was always wondering that too because its Joey Zasa in Godfather 3. Wasnt sure if it was a play on that or something else.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#10uniquebadgerPosted 7/23/2014 10:39:19 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
The people on the PS4 board are generally pleased with the Beta. It's sad but this board is full of negativity. It's been a real eye opener these past few weeks.

This. Also people keep over hyping games, and you should realize by now that over hying a game will always lead to disappointment. So far Destiny has been a fun experience and if they keep adding content i know i will enjoy it.