I guess it didn't live up to the hype :(

#11Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 10:39:33 AM
Well my real name is Joe people back in college just started calling me Joey Zaza even before I saw the movie. Then I had to see it to see what the fuss was about. I was disappointed I died. lol
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#12Nintendo1989Posted 7/23/2014 10:40:22 AM
lmfao, yea, by a guy on a horse.
---
Proud Wii U and Xbox One Owner.
#13Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 10:42:17 AM
And yeah. I spelled it wrong. v_v I tend to think of it more as my nickname then the godfather version anyway.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#14cheezedadadaPosted 7/23/2014 10:43:58 AM
^LOL yeah I went to edit my reply after because I didn't want to make it look like I was being a stickler on the spelling. Wasn't sure if it was just a play on that or something.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#15Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 10:45:25 AM
<_< Let's just call it that so I look less stupid.
---
#16EstocassassinPosted 7/23/2014 10:45:46 AM
I think it's pretty good so far, can't wait until i can start farming lvl 20 gear XD
#17leatheljPosted 7/23/2014 10:52:09 AM
This is a awful topic and reeks of jeliously. Why can't you be a normal person and like both? Boarder lands is fun can't wait for the next one destiny is fun can't wait to get the full game see how easy that is?
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#18thegamer00Posted 7/23/2014 11:46:18 AM
Borderlands is awesome because it was new and exciting. Destiny is a borderlands clone.
#19kcypher2000Posted 7/23/2014 1:12:06 PM
I havent tried the beta yet but from the alpha my main concern was the beacon missions felt like grindy filler. Hope thats been fixed.

Also it looked like the character trees were very bland with just two powers each. Hope fonal isnt like that or its just lazy.
#20LooksLikeRainPosted 7/23/2014 1:19:44 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
I havent tried the beta yet but from the alpha my main concern was the beacon missions felt like grindy filler. Hope thats been fixed.

Also it looked like the character trees were very bland with just two powers each. Hope fonal isnt like that or its just lazy.

I don't think the beacon missions are going to change much, as that area is basically free roam. I wouldn't mind if they added missions that were a little more fun.
--------------------------------------------

The destiny beta exceeded all my expectations. To be fair, I wasn't really into this game before the beta. After playing it, I will say it is going to be a day one buy for me.

The beta seems pretty unrewarding. I wish the tougher miniboss enemies dropped cool stuff.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.