I guess it didn't live up to the hype :(

#21youngunner2123Posted 7/23/2014 12:36:33 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
The people on the PS4 board are generally pleased with the Beta. It's sad but this board is full of negativity. It's been a real eye opener these past few weeks.

I'll agree and disagree with you.

I'll explain yes the beta was received well there they did already play it prior.

the X1 board is full of either negative people or Sony fans bashing everything X1 related. Yet on the ps4 board not one single argument is there concerning the X1 mind you I looked through the first few pages for info as I'm thinking of getting one by this weekend (don't see any games worth it) and didn't encounter any fanboyism. Not sure why or how lol

I love the game so far and will buy it.

as far as repetition in the missions. It was said the first part of the game is based in that part for the most.
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#22Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 12:45:13 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
The people on the PS4 board are generally pleased with the Beta. It's sad but this board is full of negativity. It's been a real eye opener these past few weeks.

I'll agree and disagree with you.

I'll explain yes the beta was received well there they did already play it prior.

the X1 board is full of either negative people or Sony fans bashing everything X1 related. Yet on the ps4 board not one single argument is there concerning the X1 mind you I looked through the first few pages for info as I'm thinking of getting one by this weekend (don't see any games worth it) and didn't encounter any fanboyism. Not sure why or how lol

I love the game so far and will buy it.

as far as repetition in the missions. It was said the first part of the game is based in that part for the most.

Oh trust me I know. On gamefaqs it works like this.

PS4 Board: PS gamers who talk about games with the occasional pro-xbox troll.
X-box One Board: Gamers who hate the X-box One or hate this game, or that game or just are plain miserable with the occasional sane topic regarding a game which typically turns into a console war.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#23Skill4ReelPosted 7/23/2014 12:56:14 PM
Of course Borderlands was a bigger achievement than Destiny so far since you know...we've played two complete games plus DLC in that series already, and Destiny isn't even available yet. What are you talking about?