September = No Life

#1Swab18Posted 7/23/2014 12:16:34 PM
Destiny knocks it out of the park for myself. Can't wait to get my hands on the final product. Also, if this is what 30FPS and 900P and people still complain you must have robot eyes. All I know is the game looks beautiful and runs smoothly. Once again proving FPS and P does not matter.
---
Where does my fps p?
#2Homie_202Posted 7/23/2014 12:17:52 PM
I at first really disliked the game. I hated the Alpha but the more I play the beta the more I enjoy it. So I think I will be picking it up.
#3squarex8264Posted 7/23/2014 12:26:38 PM
Homie_202 posted...
I at first really disliked the game. I hated the Alpha but the more I play the beta the more I enjoy it. So I think I will be picking it up.

Agreed. For the first few levels playing alone, I wasn't really sure I could get into it. It felt a bit slow, environments felt a bit barren...

But the more I played, the more I started appreciating the little nooks and caves they were hiding all over the map. On the way to one story mission, I came across an enemy in a cave with a level so high, I couldn't even damage it. I started noticing hidden chests and loot. And replaying these stories with randoms walking around the map and teaming up is pretty awesome.

Add to that the free roam missions and crucible that has now opened up for me, and I'm really starting to see the appeal. Getting me hooked...
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 7/23/2014 12:28:06 PM
I love how easy it is to go from SP to Co op in this game.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!