Destiny vs the last 2 Halos

#11SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 7/23/2014 6:20:13 PM
I didn't vote because you had both Halo's grouped together, I would have just picked 4.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#12TenzhiPosted 7/23/2014 9:40:08 PM
What I've played of Destiny so far has been far and above every Halo game I've played... however, I don't PvP.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#13deidara21Posted 7/23/2014 9:48:14 PM
TheMeanRock posted...
Destiny for Sure. Halo hasn't been "true to Halo" since 3.

---
What should my caption be. I want it to be clever. How about, Living with my b****es #Lit
#14deidara21Posted 7/23/2014 9:50:48 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
It seems like Destiny is an extension of what Bungie did with Halo Reach. To me this game proves they were heading in the wrong direction with Halo, they should have stopped at 3. Halo 4 on the other hand was a step back in the right direction. Hopefully 5 keeps moving in the right direction.

Halo 4 was terrible though. There were almost no redeeming qualities to be quite honest
---
What should my caption be. I want it to be clever. How about, Living with my b****es #Lit
#15CKnightPosted 7/23/2014 9:59:45 PM
Just going off the beta Destiny doesn't come close to Halo, I assume most people here no that.

The campaign is a series of short missions in the same or very similar locations ending in respawn battles. How anyone can think whats given in this beta is better than whats in a full Halo campaign is absurd.

The PVP is a joke compared to any Halo game. The balance issues are through the roof.

But of course this is based on the beta. the full game could be better on the campaign end but this close to the end I doubt PvP will see any major changes.
#16iTossSaladsPosted 7/23/2014 10:01:44 PM
That's like choosing a bucket full of poop versus a bucket half full of poop. Either way you're getting s***.
#17LEGEND_725Posted 7/23/2014 10:40:05 PM
deidara21 posted...
It seems like Destiny is an extension of what Bungie did with Halo Reach. To me this game proves they were heading in the wrong direction with Halo, they should have stopped at 3. Halo 4 on the other hand was a step back in the right direction. Hopefully 5 keeps moving in the right direction.

Halo 4 was terrible though. There were almost no redeeming qualities to be quite honest

Wut?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#18vashkeyPosted 7/23/2014 10:43:46 PM
Halo Reach/Reach. What good is having a big open world when all you can do is shoot in it? The enemy engaements kinda feel stiff. Not a whole lot of ways to go about it and the enemies just don't feel like they push you in a way that would make you want to strategize too much.

It feels like Borderlands, but not as bad. Which isn't that great.

But it has a better soundtrack than Halo Reach and 4 from what I can tell, at least
#19deidara21Posted 7/23/2014 10:52:47 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
deidara21 posted...

Wut?

Halo 4 was terrible. It had no redeeming qualities.
---
#20Millertime660Posted 7/23/2014 10:58:44 PM
Is the full version of destiny out yet? Or are you comparing a game beta with two full releases?