A mod posted this topic on the PS4 board.

#21Reflex-ArcPosted 7/23/2014 3:29:14 PM
Have you gentleman noticed that the results of today's Poll of the Day seem to resemble a giant middle finger to platform specific fanboys? My faith in this site was restored a lil'bit today.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#22AwayFromHerePosted 7/23/2014 3:29:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23TBONE_OGPosted 7/23/2014 3:29:47 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
I'm going to refrain from even clicking on that, It has the word children in the link and we're talking about ass bandaids. You weirdo.

It's My Little Pony band-aids. It was clever.
---
Always O.G.
#24GeistPosted 7/23/2014 3:29:57 PM
The mods here hate MS and their fans, this board alone proves this to be true. So of course they care not for XBox fans opinions.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#25crucialPosted 7/23/2014 3:34:12 PM
Gamefaqs is a fanboys dream,go to IGN boards were mod's do there job,they also need to make a console war board were everything is fair game like Gamespot use to,very fun times,it's to bad its not about games anymore it's all about cheerleading.
#26mokmuudPosted 7/23/2014 3:35:34 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
mokmuud posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Better controller. opinion
Better exclusives. opinion
Better online infrastructure. I've noticed no difference this gen
Better OS/UI. works ok with voice commands but I feel bad for those that just bought the kinectless SKU
Better community. opinion
Better camera. I'll agree with that
Better achievement system. achievements/trophies same thing and pointless anyway

And more to prove at this point.

Both consoles are great and offer great experiences. In the end if you can't get both just pick where you think you have the most fun.

A lot of what I said is opinion... beside the camera. That is just fact.

But yeah, I don't understand why that troll couldn't understand that. Apparently, someone gave him a band-aid though.

In the long run all that matters is if you are enjoying yourself.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#27holden4everPosted 7/23/2014 3:42:19 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
I'm going to refrain from even clicking on that, It has the word children in the link and we're talking about ass bandaids. You weirdo.

Firefox -> Add-ons -> Text-To-Image

You're welcome.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#28TBONE_OGPosted 7/23/2014 3:46:26 PM
mokmuud posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
mokmuud posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Better controller. opinion
Better exclusives. opinion
Better online infrastructure. I've noticed no difference this gen
Better OS/UI. works ok with voice commands but I feel bad for those that just bought the kinectless SKU
Better community. opinion
Better camera. I'll agree with that
Better achievement system. achievements/trophies same thing and pointless anyway

Both consoles are great and offer great experiences. In the end if you can't get both just pick where you think you have the most fun.

A lot of what I said is opinion... beside the camera. That is just fact.

But yeah, I don't understand why that troll couldn't understand that. Apparently, someone gave him a band-aid though.

In the long run all that matters is if you are enjoying yourself.

I agree. And for me, it's not about not being able to get both or all the consoles. It's literally what you said: pick where you think you have the most fun.

So that's why I picked Xbox. I'm a grown man and can't bring myself to do all consoles anymore. It's too much time invested. One is enough. I'm trying to smash through my 360 backlog so I can go fully X1. It's taking forever...
---
Always O.G.
#29Xerosnake90Posted 7/23/2014 3:53:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/23/2014 4:18:35 PM
mokmuud posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Better controller.No.
Better exclusives.Subjective.
Better online infrastructure.No difference.
Better OS/UI.HAHAHAH No.
Better community.Okay, now I know you're joking.
Better camera.That people didn't want...
Better achievement system.Another joke.

needs an ass-bandaid for all that asshurt

This made me laugh, I just pictured what the box for ass bandaids would look like.

Lmao

OMG! YES! ROFLMAOCELOTRUFFLEENFANTTERIBLE'!!!!

This is so fricken halirious! Did you read what he said about that other guy? OMG! OWNED! Fricken halirious!!! NO, it's more than just halirious it's HILLARYOUS CLINTON!!!!

For prez 2016!!!!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.