Which Wii U exclusive do you wish was coming to Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Wii U exclusive do you wish was coming to Xbox One?

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#11
None for me, I never really played my Wii as it was.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: dj-izzle

dj-izzle
2 years ago#12
liquidblue4 posted...
dj-izzle posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Fatal Frame for sure.

I'm not convinced that there won't be an X1/PS4 "Enhanced" version of Bayonetta 2 within 2 or 3 years of it launching on Wii U. It's happened plenty of time with games. Including ones that were published by a first party studio.

not with Nintendo footing the bill...

Mass Effect
Ninja Gaiden 2

easy ones to name from just this previous gen. Bayo 2 is a lot more likely on X1/PS4 than Nintendo fans want to believe. You can bet your life that the port will come a lot sooner when it doesn't sell on Wii U.

It won't simply because of it being Nintendo....

Why would they do it?
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
2 years ago#13
I think the difference with Mass Effect and Ninja Gaiden 2 is they were only published by Microsoft. I believe Nintendo is fully funding Bayonetta 2, not just publishing it.
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool

User Info: Panner

Panner
2 years ago#14
liquidblue4 posted...
dj-izzle posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Fatal Frame for sure.

I'm not convinced that there won't be an X1/PS4 "Enhanced" version of Bayonetta 2 within 2 or 3 years of it launching on Wii U. It's happened plenty of time with games. Including ones that were published by a first party studio.

not with Nintendo footing the bill...

Mass Effect
Ninja Gaiden 2

easy ones to name from just this previous gen. Bayo 2 is a lot more likely on X1/PS4 than Nintendo fans want to believe. You can bet your life that the port will come a lot sooner when it doesn't sell on Wii U.

Microsoft didnt PAY to have those games developed. Publishing a game and paying for the development are 2 totally different things.
My Youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5BZ91u4U3n8m9L_wykcsw/feed?activity_view=3

User Info: SHADOW0106

SHADOW0106
2 years ago#15
Smash 4 Xbox one
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500 :Pokemon X 3DS FC 0791 2649 3488

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#16
Fatal Frame is the game I want most, but I'd just get it on Wii U.
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: smokinace829

smokinace829
2 years ago#17
Other. Super Smash Bros Xbox One.
"If you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill
3DS FC: 1650-2154-4163. *Insert Clever Joke Here*

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
2 years ago#18
dj-izzle posted...

Why would they do it?

Panner posted...

Microsoft didnt PAY to have those games developed. Publishing a game and paying for the development are 2 totally different things.

Nintendo doesn't own Bayonetta. Sega does. If Sega wants to port over Bayonetta 2 as an enhanced edition they can. Exactly like Ninja Gaiden 2.
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.

User Info: dj-izzle

dj-izzle
2 years ago#19
liquidblue4 posted...
dj-izzle posted...

Why would they do it?

Panner posted...

Nintendo doesn't own Bayonetta. Sega does. If Sega wants to port over Bayonetta 2 as an enhanced edition they can. Exactly like Ninja Gaiden 2.

Sega does indeed own the IP, and the 1st game. but Nintendo owns the 2nd game as they're paying/publishing it...

The only way you'll see bayonetta 2 ultimate edition, is if Nintendo allows it to....
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games

User Info: Trigg3rH4ppy

Trigg3rH4ppy
2 years ago#20
whatever the next Zelda game is that they showed a CGI trailer for at E3. game looks like it's gonna be pretty dope.
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Wii U exclusive do you wish was coming to Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived